|Version 8 (modified by beckmi, 3 years ago)|
Welcome to Xoops Engine
XOOPS, or eXtensible Object Oriented Portal System, formly known as a leading open source CMS and portal system, now becomes application engine for web and mobile.
Xoops Engine, the new brand of the XOOPS Project, supports open and extensible engines:
- Xoops: the new official engine with new architecture based on Zend Framework and Smarty, demo is hosted on www.xoopsengine.org
- Lite: a lite version of 'Xoops' with no MySQL
- Legacy: for legacy XOOPS system
Apache with mod_rewrite or Nginx
Access htdocs/install/ to install it.
Xoops Engine Team
- Source code -- Source code in SVN trunk
- Download nightly -- Dowloan nightly builder
- Quick Start? -- Quick start for developers
- FAQ? -- Frequently Asked Questions
- Installation Guide? Xoops Engine Installation
- Roadmap? -- Development roadmap
- Feature? -- Feature list for end users
- Architecture? -- Xoops Engine architecture
- Skeleton? -- File/directory skeleton
- TODO List? -- Core Dev Team TODO list
- Application Development? -- Application, plugin, applet and module development guide
- Code contribution guide? -- Developer contribution guide, mainly for SVN usage
- TracGuide -- Trac user guide
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.