Welcome to Tenor Framework
The Tenor Framework is a set of utilities to improve development of web projects, although it can be used on desktop projects. The main goal is to simplify mapping relational tables to entities, in a simple and maintainable way.
This project was registered on SourceForge on Aug 13, 2008, but it was started a couple of years before.
Tenor has also a set of components that helps on common project functions, and enhancements of web requisitions.
The main Tenor features are:
- Persistence layer;
- Easy entity mapping;
- Templates for entity generation based on database tables;
- 1-N and N-N relations;
- Custom fields with sql expression;
- Blob fields management;
- Lazy loading;
- Web requisitons with automatic image and file downloads;
- Error handling;
To see new features that are coming, please check our Roadmap below. To tell us about bugs and suggestions, see How to Help below.
Do you use it?
- Downloads -- Check Tenor releases.
- Getting Started -- A simple how-to to help you understanding Tenor basic architecture.
- Supported Databases -- A list of currently supported database engines.
- How to Help -- Ways to help Tenor Developers.
- Roadmap -- The new features that we are planning on the next release.