saifix (sx) kernel project uses support libraries, components and tools "adapted" or "used" from works under "category A" list.
The category A works are licensed under:
- Apache License 2.0
- Apache Software License 1.1. Including variants:
- PHP License 3.01
- BSD (without advertising clause). Including variants:
- DOM4J License
- University of Illinois/NCSA
- W3C Software License
- FSF autoconf license
- DejaVu? Fonts (Bitstream Vera/Arev licenses)
- Academic Free License 3.0
- OOXML XSD ECMA License
- Microsoft Public License (MsPL)
- Creative Commons Attribution (CC-A)
- Creative Commons Copyright-Only Dedication
- Python Software Foundation License
- Adobe Postcript(R) AFM files
sxsaint project is a repository that hosts the original code and patches specific to saifix kernel project.
Each work is maintained under its own license and the patches are maintained under a dual-license ie. the specific license of original work and also under Apache Software License.
When building a library or application that composes works from this set, specific attribution should be added to NOTICE file.