released Sunday, 27 July 2008
this is a maintentance release over 0.13.0. Its got a number of fixes, external_packages have been updated and the FundamentalData plugin is essentially re-written, so its now working as initially intended...
all database update scripts are included in the release, as usual.
- FundamentalData: re-write from scratch, no limit as to how many figures are stored per year/period, record the analyst
- FundamentalData: show summary box per figure containing comment and - eventually - additional but less recent values
- Asset: made 0 (zero) look neutral rather than profit/loss
- BUGFIX #1999877: editing figures not working properly (obsolete because of the re-write)
- BUGFIX #1999875 figures in a position overwrite each other
- BUGFIX #2021753: "create new record anyway" does not work
- BUGFIX: keep large chart window open until explicitly closed (ChartDisplay)
- updated external_packages
68a29879a172ccc1515a40078d4edee9 stockmaniac-0.13.1-1.fc9.src.rpm cf09c810e54972178de5b463111a2840 stockmaniac-daemon-0.13.1-1.fc8.noarch.rpm ef6eeba421e37192010364d6e9f31d6e stockmaniac-daemon-0.13.1-1.fc9.noarch.rpm 7987fd5ba38150e9e1b44a56b640f0cd stockmaniac-daemon-0.13.1.tar.gz ac949a3dab7ed27b007ab0467c37ded4 stockmaniac-gui-0.13.1-1.fc8.noarch.rpm 30824172a5e7b59ef6824a325d306204 stockmaniac-gui-0.13.1-1.fc9.noarch.rpm 23367bb3ef1a5720baf846b7dc8451d9 stockmaniac-gui-0.13.1.tar.gz f19c9c6da6b1f18075d9f04ee0f52e61 stockmaniac-manual-0.13.1-1.fc8.noarch.rpm 791c2b27ba4c4c5a3e27fcff51eff6be stockmaniac-manual-0.13.1-1.fc9.noarch.rpm 892b7918d0e3363980e6623d6c3dedcb stockmaniac-manual-0.13.1.tar.gz a711d4b428c8e41807b80a4eda3db5d8 stockmaniac-src-0.13.1.tar.gz