- What is Stigma?
- What is Minions Studio?
- Game mechanic -- about game rules of Stigma
- World -- about world used in game
- Default package can be found on project's Summary page
- All available packages can be found on project's Files page
- Which package to choose?
- For bugs/feature request/etc. please fill new ticket in Trac
- For discussion on game development, rules and content please visit game's forum
- E-mail project admin's to get help with other issues (use standard SF.net emails - username [at] users [dot] sourceforge [dot] net):
- If you know Polish you can visit developing team homepage and forums
For little tutorial about developing Stigma using Eclipse see this page
- About project's SVN on SourceForge.net
- Project uses trunk/ repository for current development. For every release proper subdirectory in tags/ is made, which contains code snapshot from revision used to create release.
- About Eclipse
- Project uses shared profile on Yoxos OnDemand - profile ID: 868129468_12383330920374484 (it's minimal Eclipse configuration which supports all features used in Stigma project). For direct download click here.
- Code repository includes Eclipse project file and other files used to properly set up Eclipse workspace for developing Stigma.
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- WikiFormatting -- Introduction to Wiki format
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.