Wecome to the SquidQuota Website
An Internet Quota Mangament System, intergrating with Active Directory & Squid
Squid Quota uses 2 PHP Daemons, one to log all Squid web proxy access requests to a database, abd a second one is used as a redirector, to redirect access once a quota threshold has been reached, back to a myusage type page. And a php based control panel, to view users usage, and to also allow for allocating quota, redeeming, creating and revoking Vouchers. We also provide statistical monitoring.
To Setup SquidQuota, we reccomend the following configuration:
- SquidQuotaUnpack? -- Unpacking Squid Quota, and dependencies
- ApacheKerberosAuth -- Setup Apache with PHP support Authenticated with Kerberos
- SquidLdapAuth? -- Setup Squid to authenticate all users with LDAP
- MysqlDatabase? -- Install MySQL, create user account, and setup database.
- SquidQuotaConfig? -- Configure Squid Quota using config.php
- SquidQuotaCron? -- Setup Squid Quota cron script to do data cleanup's.
- Adding Kerberos Auth to Squid
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.