Roadmap for new Career Mode
Creating a new menu with management all races without config
I have started my work on this part. My reasons are that actually all races in Speed Dreams can be configured and like our games is a huge demo. This a part will added a new menu in main menu between race and config player named Race Weekend.
For that I will start my work based on file raceselectmenu.cpp but completely rewrited.
This mode will be managed bu new file in ~speed-dreams.config called weekend.xml, this file contain:
* Weekend number (1 to 52)
* Active category (contain supercars at start and called season-supercars.xml)
* Points (at start 0 after contain all points winning by player)
* Money (at start 5000 after each points winning by player minus by each damages since the race)
* Active car (at start none after car active)
* Category (at start none after each category car buying by player)
* Cars (at start none after each cars buying by player)
* Skins (at start none after each skins by cars buying by player)
After this loaded, my mode will loaded good season...xml
Functions active in new mode career