|Version 61 (modified by hinojosa, 4 years ago)|
About SourceForge.net and Open Source software
- What is SourceForge.net?
- What is Open Source software?
- What's new at SourceForge.net?
- Open Source at SourceForge.net
- Get help: Contact us, Check service availability, DMCA
- Useful searches: Search... Site Docs, the Knowledge Base (known issues, workarounds), tickets, for software
- Legal documentation and hosting policies
Getting started using SourceForge.net
- Find software to download
- Register a user account
- Account control (change your password, change your email, recover a lost account, deal with spam)
- Overview of Open Source software development (downloads, talking with the project, reporting defects, getting source code)
Hosting with SourceForge.net
- Register a project for hosting, Get started with your new project , Project control
- Downloads and metrics: Release files for download, Project statistics, Web analytics
- Hosted Apps, the most popular of which are: phpBB, MediaWiki, Piwik, Trac and dotProject
- Web services: Project web, Project database, Developer web, MediaWiki wiki
- SCM (source code management) services: Subversion, Git, Mercurial, Bazaar, CVS
- Shell services: File management service, Shell service, Cron service
- Communications: Mailing lists, phpBB forums, News
- Get support from SourceForge.net staff (via email, IRC, or ticket)
- Backup your data
- Comprehensive service directory
About this documentation
This documentation is managed by SourceForge.net crew and selected Community members. You are welcome to print this documentation for your own personal use. Please Contact us if you have any questions or concerns about the documentation; or if you wish to participate in our documentation writing as a member of our community. All materials copyright (C) 2009, SourceForge Inc.
The following documentation has been prepared for programs run by the SourceForge.net team.