|Version 17 (modified by hinojosa, 5 years ago)|
About SourceForge.net and Open Source software
- What is SourceForge.net?
- What is Open Source software?
- What's new at SourceForge.net?
- Get help: Contact us, Search the knowledge base?, Check service availability, DMCA
- Legal documentation and hosting policies
Getting started using SourceForge.net
- Find software to download
- Register a user account
- Account control (change your password, change your email, recover a lost account, deal with spam)
- Overview of Open Source software development (downloads, talking with the project, reporting defects, getting source code)
Hosting with SourceForge.net
- Register a project for hosting, Get started with your new project, Project control
- Downloads and metrics: Release files for download, Project statistics, Web analytics
- Hosted Apps, the most popular of which are: phpBB, MediaWiki, Piwik, Trac and dotProject
- Web services: Project web, Project database, Developer web, Project/Developer web server configuration?, MediaWiki wiki
- SCM (source code management) services: Subversion, CVS
- Shell services: Shell service, Cron service
- Communications: Mailing lists, phpBB forums, News
- Get support from SourceForge.net staff
- Backup your data
- Comprehensive service directory
About this documentation
This documentation is managed by SourceForge.net staff? and selected Community members. You are welcome to print this documentation for your own personal use. Please Contact us if you have any questions or concerns about the documentation. All materials copyright (C) 2009, SourceForge Inc.