|Version 4 (modified by moorman, 5 years ago)|
What is Subversion?
- All standard features of Subversion 1.5.x are supported (except revprops).
- Developer (read-write) and anonymous (read-only) access are provided via HTTPS.
- Several Subversion clients are supported, including:
- TortoiseSVN (MS Windows).
- The official SVN client.
- Repositories may be viewed via web browser via ViewVC.
- Existing repositories may be imported.
- Repository access may be granted or revoked from a developer using the Project Admin interface.
- A versatile set of hook scripts is supported, including:
- svnnotify for email-based commit notifications.
- check-case-insensitive, to ensure filenames are nonconflicting for a case insensitive platform (e.g. MS Windows).
- check-mime-type, to confirm the MIME type property is set appropriately after files are added.
- ciabot_svn for integration with the CIA.vc activity tracking service.
- Repository backups and mirroring may be performed using rsync.
- Commit and checkout events are counted in the statistics system.