|Version 3 (modified by moorman, 4 years ago)|
Remove a developer
To remove a developer or project admin from a project:
- Log into the SourceForge.net website as a project administrator and go to the Project Summary page.
- Select the Members menu option from the Admin dropdown menu.
- Click on the username of the user you wish to remove.
- If checked, uncheck the "Project Admin" checkbox and click on the "Update Developer Permissions" button. Click on the "Members" link.
- Click on the trashcan icon to the left of the user to be removed.
- Confirm the removal by clicking on the 'Remove' button.
Initial draft finished 2009-01-20