|Version 1 (modified by wdavison, 5 years ago)|
Web-based Mercurial Repository Browsing (hgweb)
hgweb supports common actions such as:
- Reviewing recent changes in the repository.
- Viewing the contents of a checked-in file (including raw or syntax-highlighted outputs).
- Viewing the differences between two revisions of a file.
- Easily accessing tagged versions of file content.
- Viewing the blame list (line-based annotations of who modified a file last).
To access hgweb:
- Access the Project Summary page for the desired project.
- Click on the "Mercurial Browse" link under the Code dropdown menu.