Hosted Apps Backup Facility
SourceForge.net provides a variety of applications through the Hosted Apps offering. We encourage project administrators to make regular backups. Since Hosted Apps filesystems and databases are not accessible to users, we provide a web-based backup facility which permits projects to backup their Hosted Apps data.
How to obtain a backup of your Hosted App
- Log in to SourceForge.net.
- Go to the Hosted Apps page.
- For Project hosted apps, on your project summary page (https://sourceforge.net/projects/<project_UNIX_name>) go to Project Admin -> Features.
- For Developer hosted apps, choose the "Hosted Apps" link at the top of your account page.
- On the row for Backups, click the Hosted Apps link in the Options column.
- Either files or a database.
- Output format (compressed or plain).
- The app you would like to back up.
- Click on the submit button and you'll be offered a download of the the data you selected.