The SourceForge.net team would like to thank the following groups and individuals for their contributions to the improvement of SourceForge.net:
- Ben Collins-Sussman for supporting the deployment of Subversion at SourceForge.net.
- Stefan Kueng for providing substantial feedback relating to Subversion documentation deployment at SourceForge.net.
- Max Horn for work on Site Docs and the SourceForge.net Compile Farm.
- Mike Noyes for work on Site Docs.
- San Mehat for protocol handler work.
- MAPS RBL, SpamCop RBL, SPF, and SpamHaus, each for providing SourceForge.net free access to their services, which we use to combat email spam.
- Johan Persson of Aditus Consulting for JpGraph (PHP Graph Creating Library), used as the graph generation software that drives project and site statistics graphs.
- Mark James and famfamfam.com, for providing some of the icons we use in our site.
- The Tango Desktop Project for icons that we are utilizing for our site.
- Bruce Korb for work on mailman-discard (of past value to SourceForge.net users)
- Dominic Mazzoni for work on mailman-discard (of past value to SourceForge.net users)
- Michael Hearn for work on SF Setup (of past value to SourceForge.net users)
We would also like to thank the authors and developers of the Open Source software used to power SourceForge.net.