|Version 5 (modified by moorman, 5 years ago)|
SourceForge.net provides the Activity Watch feature as a customized view of the activity on SourceForge.net you care most about. Through the Activity Watch feature, registered site users" may select users and projects, and have the public site activities of the watched users and projects displayed on their My SF.net page.
To watch a project
- Login to the SourceForge.net site and go to the Project Summary page for the desired project.
- Access the "Activity" tab on the Project Summary page.
- Click on the "Watch" link.
To watch a user
- Access the Developer Profile page for the desired user (click on the username's link anywhere on the site).
- Click on the "Watch" link in the "Recent Site Activity" section of the page.
To remove a watch
Watches may be removed on the My Activity Watches page.
Initial draft finished 2009-01-21