|Version 10 (modified by moorman, 5 years ago)|
Software can be downloaded from SourceForge.net without registering an account. An account is needed in order to participate in discussion forums, submit bug reports, and join a project. Register a user account.
- Accounts cannot be shared between users. Please register your own.
- We encourage you to select a strong password for your account. Strong passwords are not shared between sites. Strong passwords contain both letters and numbers.
- Please change your password on a regular basis.
- SourceForge.net is an OpenID relying party. If you have an existing OpenID account, you may use it to access SourceForge.net.
- If you decide not to use your account in the future, please remove it.
- Newer accounts have a security question which we use for account recovery. Account holders of older accounts should set a security question.
- If you lose your password, you may recover your account.
- If you have lost your password, email access, and security question, you will need to contact us for assistance.
Features for every user
Features for developers
- File management service
- Hosted Apps, including: Gallery (image gallery), TaskFreak! (task management) and Laconica (microblogging)
- Developer web
- Shell service
- SSH key management