Ticket #7825 (closed: fixed)
SSL Certificate *.svn.sourceforge.net still not working
|Reported by:||hapke||Owned by:||mmoore|
I still get an SSL error in my Linux svn command line tool (as reported in 7823) even if the "valid until" seams to be OK now. The same tool/config worked until Today (2010-01-11) evening.
Error validating server certificate for 'https://silvertunnel.svn.sourceforge.net:443':
- The certificate is not issued by a trusted authority. Use the fingerprint to validate the certificate manually!
- Hostname: *.svn.sourceforge.net
- Valid: from Mon, 04 Jan 2010 15:21:55 GMT until Sat, 05 Feb 2011 10:03:23 GMT
- Issuer: Equifax Secure Certificate Authority, Equifax, US
- Fingerprint: ea:d1:3e:01:cc:16:e9:9b:c2:ab:4b:0c:cc:26:5f:25:78:ea:89:b4