Ticket #6786 (closed: fixed)
Anonymity and privacy of reviews compromised
|Reported by:||mhucka||Owned by:||hinojosa|
Anonymous reviews aren't anonymous. Trivial to demonstrate:
1) Log out of your sourceforge account
2) Submit a review on a project, including some comments
3) View the reviews for that project -- your review is anonymous at this point
4) Log in to your sourceforge account
5) Log out of your sourceforge account again
6) View the reviews for the project again -- this time, your identity is now visible (the review no longer says "posted by anonymous", but "posted by so-and-so"), and the time stamp on the review has changed as well.
Please fix this and make anonymous reviews anonymous again, or let us delete reviews that we thought were anonymous but now aren't.