Ticket #24963 (assigned)
all my projects permissions were reset
|Reported by:||jmichae3||Owned by:||ctsai|
my username is jmichae3 I am having to go through all 20-30 or so of my projects and re-apply permissions - they have been reset somehow.
you might want to send a site-wide email to the admins saying that this has happened. because at this point, (?) this means:
- for downloads, only "anonymous" users can see my downloads, not authenticated users, so 1 million+ sf.net users can't download my software!
- I assume that "saved searches" (bug reports?) are something EVERYONE should be able to do, and this only is enabled for developer
- main permissions are not set correctly, need to add authenticated so sf.net users can see my project
- tools read permissions are typically set with anonymous only but not with authenticated also. this makes no sense.
- many tools do not have admin permissions set on anything.