Ticket #24140 (closed: fixed)
Wrong categorization, can't change it due to interface bug(?)
|Reported by:||knitter||Owned by:||ctsai|
I'm trying to change the license information for the project jautoinvoice. I have no idea why the selected license is the Adaptive Public License, I want to change it to Affero GNU GPL.
In the categorization administration I have chosen Affero GNU Public License, it is the license added to the project, but the details page that users see shows the Adaptive Public License.
If I add the Affero license again, I end up get the Adaptive and the Affero license in the project, if I then try to remove the Adaptive I end up with the Affero but only in the administration area, de details page shows the same Adaptive, whatever I do I can't get rid of the Adaptive license.
- remove Adaptive license, no license in the administration, adaptive keeps showing in the details
- add only Affero, administration shows Affero, details page shows Adaptive
- add Affero again (yes, add Affero twice), no error is shown, administration shows both Affero and Adaptive, details shows Adaptive only
- Remove Adaptive, administration shows Affero, details shows Adaptive...
- Go insane, maybe I'm seeing ghosts... ask support
I'm using latest Chrome browser in OS X Snow Leopard, if that matters.
Just wanted the project to have the correct license information :)