Ticket #16767 (closed: fixed)
Delete removes subproject but doesn't free up the name (SF 2.0 Beta)
|Reported by:||matt911||Owned by:||ctsai|
From my sourceforge beta 2.0 user profile "www.sourceforge.net/u/matt911" I added a subproject called "WillowTree# Reloaded" with the mount point of "reloaded" and after I deleted it I could not reuse the mount point. I tested to see if this was a repeatable problem by making another subproject called I think "Test12345" with the mount point "test12345" and could not reuse that mount point either.
The delete functionality seems not to work properly.
I am not using either of these subprojects and created them only to test the beta profile functionality, so you may remove the remnants to free up these mount points.