Version 1 (modified by dipohl, 5 years ago)
- Keep the documentation current, by updating these files:
- Add your name to the AUTHORS file
- Update the CHANGELOG file (at the top) each time that you check in changes to CVS
- Subscribe to the smartmontools developers mailing list
- Your code should in general be checked directly into CVS. If you are concerned that your changes might have a broad impact, then it is a good idea to circulate an email about it to the developers mailing list above, and perhaps to also circulate your changes in the form of a patch.
- If you are adding substantial code or new code, add yourself as a copyright holder to the top of the relevant file(s).
- Please comment your code enough to make it understandable to others.
- Please keep in mind that smartmontools runs on many different platforms, so one should avoid platform and operating-system-specific code whenever possible. If you are concerned about the portability of your code, please write to the developers list to ask for help.
Download in other formats:
© 2014 SourceForge. All Rights Reserved.
SourceForge is a Dice Holdings, Inc. company