- 21:26 Changeset  by
- smartctl: Support '-l sataphy' also for Packet interface devices.
- 20:51 Changeset  by
- atacmds.cpp: Add new ATA ACS-3 minor revision.
- 20:44 Changeset  by
- smartctl: Print SATA version and speed in '-i' output.
- 10:25 Ticket #238 (Support Non-rotating Media Test) closed by
- worksforme: Already fixed in r3603.
- 10:15 Ticket #238 (Support Non-rotating Media Test) created by
- Hello, I received a request to display the "Non-rotating Media Test" …
- 21:33 Ticket #235 (Unknown USB bridge for Seagate Backup Plus) closed by
- fixed: r3613, r3616.
- 21:30 Changeset  by
- Merge r3613 r3614 r3615 into 5.40-43 drivedb.h branches.
- 20:56 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h: Minor reordering of Seagate entries.
- 20:44 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h: Use "AF" for Advanced Format (4KiB LPS).
- 20:33 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h updates: - Seagate Barracuda SpinPoint? F3 - SAMSUNG SpinPoint? F3 …
- 20:50 Changeset  by
- os_win32.cpp: Add support for SAS disks behind Areca SAS controllers. This …
- 20:20 Changeset  by
- ataidentify.cpp: Add some recent SATA features.
- 21:27 Changeset  by
- Fix CVSID.
- 21:24 Changeset  by
- smartctl: Add '--identify' option. Add new source files ataidentify.h/cpp.
- 20:55 Changeset  by
- Makefile.am: Reformat lists of sources.
- 17:38 Ticket #177 (Workaround for broken I/O-control of silicon-image 3114 windows driver) closed by
- wontfix: There is no known way to read SMART data from more than one drive via the …
- 15:50 Changeset  by
- Do not print HDD/SSD specific default attribute names if identify data …
- 21:53 Ticket #214 (Freeze with Intel 320: exception Emask 0x2 SAct 0x0 SErr 0x3000400 action ...) closed by
- fixed: r3591, r3606.
- 21:49 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h updates: - Intel 320 and 710 Series SSDs: Set '-F nologdir' - …
- 21:35 Changeset  by
- Create branches RELEASE_5_4[0-3]_DRIVEDB with last drivedb.h file …
- 21:20 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h updates: - SAMSUNG SpinPoint? M40/60/80: HM120IC - USB: Oxford …
- 19:42 Changeset  by
- smartctl: Print nominal media rotation rate in '-i' output (ATA).
- 20:15 Changeset  by
- knowndrives.cpp: Fix missing '-F xerrorlba' in '-P show' output.
- 18:35 Changeset  by
- os_win32.cpp: Use WMI to get serial number if IOCTL_STORAGE_QUERY_PROPERTY …
- 17:43 Changeset  by
- os_win32.cpp: Remove more Win9x/ME/NT4 specific code: ATA drive number, …
- 21:48 Changeset  by
- Update NEWS.
- 21:44 Changeset  by
- Add '-F xerrorlba' option/directive.
- 21:10 Changeset  by
- Rework '-F' option handling. Add support for multiple '-F' options and …
- 02:34 Howto_ReadSmartctlReports_ATA_542.1 edited by
- Link to page with background info on offline testing (diff)
- 02:28 Howto_ReadSmartctlReports_ATA_542.1 edited by
- SMART execute Offline immediate (diff)
- 01:48 Howto_ReadSmartctlReports_ATA_542.1 edited by
- Add title (diff)
- 01:00 Howto_ReadSmartctlReports_ATA_542.1 edited by
- LBA (diff)
- 00:53 Howto_ReadSmartctlReports_ATA_542.1 edited by
- UNC and LBA (diff)
- 00:38 Howto_ReadSmartctlReports_ATA_542.1 edited by
- Info on UNCorrectable Error in Data (diff)
- 00:04 Howto_ReadSmartctlReports_ATA_542.1 edited by
- info on overall-health-state (diff)
- 21:37 Help edited by
- Link to both annotated reports (diff)
- 21:03 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- More details about PL3507 status (diff)
- 14:50 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Add version 2.10 of 0x13fd:0x1340 (diff)
- 11:45 Howto_ReadSmartctlReports_ATA_542.1 created by
- move draft to permament page
- 22:21 Howto_ReadSmartctlReports_ATA_new edited by
- Transfer from old report complete. Still missing explanations for new … (diff)
- 22:10 Howto_ReadSmartctlReports_ATA_new created by
- Show report from current release
- 20:00 Ticket #237 (0x0472:0x2053 Silicon Power 1TB external USB drive need -d sat by default) closed by
- worksforme: Already fixed in r3588. Run /usr/sbin/update-smart-drivedb to test.
- 19:18 Ticket #237 (0x0472:0x2053 Silicon Power 1TB external USB drive need -d sat by default) created by
- The drive is not recognized by default, but by adding -d sat, it works. …
- 23:03 Ticket #236 (3ware 9750 support in FreeBSD) created by
- When attempting to access the my 3ware SAS9750-4i4e RAID controller I get …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.