- 17:38 Ticket #177 (Workaround for broken I/O-control of silicon-image 3114 windows driver) closed by
- wontfix: There is no known way to read SMART data from more than one drive via the …
- 15:50 Changeset  by
- Do not print HDD/SSD specific default attribute names if identify data …
- 21:53 Ticket #214 (Freeze with Intel 320: exception Emask 0x2 SAct 0x0 SErr 0x3000400 action ...) closed by
- fixed: r3591, r3606.
- 21:49 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h updates: - Intel 320 and 710 Series SSDs: Set '-F nologdir' - …
- 21:35 Changeset  by
- Create branches RELEASE_5_4[0-3]_DRIVEDB with last drivedb.h file …
- 21:20 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h updates: - SAMSUNG SpinPoint? M40/60/80: HM120IC - USB: Oxford …
- 19:42 Changeset  by
- smartctl: Print nominal media rotation rate in '-i' output (ATA).
- 20:15 Changeset  by
- knowndrives.cpp: Fix missing '-F xerrorlba' in '-P show' output.
- 18:35 Changeset  by
- os_win32.cpp: Use WMI to get serial number if IOCTL_STORAGE_QUERY_PROPERTY …
- 17:43 Changeset  by
- os_win32.cpp: Remove more Win9x/ME/NT4 specific code: ATA drive number, …
- 21:48 Changeset  by
- Update NEWS.
- 21:44 Changeset  by
- Add '-F xerrorlba' option/directive.
- 21:10 Changeset  by
- Rework '-F' option handling. Add support for multiple '-F' options and …
- 02:34 Howto_ReadSmartctlReports_ATA_542.1 edited by
- Link to page with background info on offline testing (diff)
- 02:28 Howto_ReadSmartctlReports_ATA_542.1 edited by
- SMART execute Offline immediate (diff)
- 01:48 Howto_ReadSmartctlReports_ATA_542.1 edited by
- Add title (diff)
- 01:00 Howto_ReadSmartctlReports_ATA_542.1 edited by
- LBA (diff)
- 00:53 Howto_ReadSmartctlReports_ATA_542.1 edited by
- UNC and LBA (diff)
- 00:38 Howto_ReadSmartctlReports_ATA_542.1 edited by
- Info on UNCorrectable Error in Data (diff)
- 00:04 Howto_ReadSmartctlReports_ATA_542.1 edited by
- info on overall-health-state (diff)
- 21:37 Help edited by
- Link to both annotated reports (diff)
- 21:03 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- More details about PL3507 status (diff)
- 14:50 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Add version 2.10 of 0x13fd:0x1340 (diff)
- 11:45 Howto_ReadSmartctlReports_ATA_542.1 created by
- move draft to permament page
- 22:21 Howto_ReadSmartctlReports_ATA_new edited by
- Transfer from old report complete. Still missing explanations for new … (diff)
- 22:10 Howto_ReadSmartctlReports_ATA_new created by
- Show report from current release
- 20:00 Ticket #237 (0x0472:0x2053 Silicon Power 1TB external USB drive need -d sat by default) closed by
- worksforme: Already fixed in r3588. Run /usr/sbin/update-smart-drivedb to test.
- 19:18 Ticket #237 (0x0472:0x2053 Silicon Power 1TB external USB drive need -d sat by default) created by
- The drive is not recognized by default, but by adding -d sat, it works. …
- 23:03 Ticket #236 (3ware 9750 support in FreeBSD) created by
- When attempting to access the my 3ware SAS9750-4i4e RAID controller I get …
- 10:04 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- 10:02 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- 10:01 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- 09:24 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- 09:18 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- 20:56 Changeset  by
- Makefile.am: Fix typo in ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS.
- 20:43 Changeset  by
- smartd.cpp: MailWarning?(): Move variable declarations, use sizeof() …
- 20:10 Changeset  by
- smartd.cpp: Rework dnsname(). Print "[None]" instead of "[Unknown]" if …
- 18:59 Changeset  by
- Windows smartd: Use gethostname/gethostbyname() from winsock. Remove …
- 20:49 Ticket #185 (Include device identity in smartd warning emails) closed by
- fixed: r3592.
- 20:46 Changeset  by
- smartd: Include device identify info in warning emails (ticket #185). Add …
- 19:46 Changeset  by
- Add '-F nologdir' option/directive. Prevents freeze of some Intel SSDs …
- 22:05 Ticket #235 (Unknown USB bridge for Seagate Backup Plus) created by
- I've got following error for Seagate Backup Plus 1TB drive: /dev/sdb: …
- 12:53 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- 21:45 Ticket #232 (Unknown USB bridge [0x3538:0x0902 (0x000)] works with -d sat) closed by
- fixed: r3588.
- 21:44 Ticket #231 (Imation Odyssey external USB dock) closed by
- fixed: r3588.
- 21:38 Changeset  by
- smartd: Don't log ignored -W directive as critical.
- 21:24 Changeset  by
- os_win32/hostname_win32.cpp: Fix WINVER.
- 21:22 Changeset  by
- [CF] drivedb.h updates: - Smart Storage Systems Xcel-10 SSDs: Move entry, …
- 19:24 Download edited by
- Add update-smart-drivedb.exe, remove 5.39 drivedb.h branch info (diff)
- 16:52 Download edited by
- Use "sudo" for examples which must be run as root (diff)
- 16:46 Download edited by
- Update Windows install info (diff)
- 14:23 Download edited by
- Remove outdated install info for Linux (diff)
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.