- 20:02 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h USB updates: - Toshiba Canvio Basics (0x0480:0xa006) - A-DATA …
- 19:32 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h: Hitachi Travelstar 7K500: *A362/3 variants
- 19:19 Changeset  by
- Windows: Add Windows Server 2012 to get_os_version_str().
- 11:39 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Add link to previous entry (diff)
- 11:31 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Sharkoon SATA QuickPort? H3 USB 3.0 (diff)
- 06:49 Ticket #229 (improve smartd reporting) closed by
- duplicate: See ticket #185.
- 03:25 Ticket #229 (improve smartd reporting) created by
- Current smartd reports send by mail only list device name (e.g. /dev/sdc) …
- 10:32 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Add 0x125f:0xa94a (supported, but requires -d usbcypress + -s on first (diff)
- 21:22 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h updates: - Sandforce Driven SSDs: OWC Mercury Electra 3/6G SSD - …
- 19:30 Changeset  by
- smartctl.8.in: Note performance impact of self-tests.
- 10:28 Links edited by
- Add HDD Guardian (diff)
- 17:28 Changeset  by
- os_win32.cpp: Add support for older Areca drivers which used a different …
- 21:30 Ticket #202 (SAT auto-detection support for the HP Smart Array RAID controllers) closed by
- fixed: r3564, r3565, r3566.
- 21:26 Changeset  by
- smartctl.8.in: Add info about HP Smart Array controllers. Original patch …
- 20:37 Changeset  by
- os_freebsp.cpp: add SAT autodetection to '-d cciss,N' device type (ticket …
- 20:16 Changeset  by
- os_linux.cpp: add SAT autodetection to '-d cciss,N' device type.
- 18:40 Changeset  by
- Makefile.am: FIXHTML modified for newer man2html versions.
- 18:27 Changeset  by
- autogen.sh: automake 1.11.5 is OK.
- 12:14 Ticket #204 (Illegal request CDBs submit to some models of Fujitsu SCSI disks) closed by
- wontfix: This is a very old parallel SCSI disk model that does not support the …
- 10:51 Ticket #208 (LSI 2018 MegaRaid INQUIRY failed) closed by
- invalid: Its not a bug, but lack of documentation. MegaRaid? numbering is strange …
- 10:48 Ticket #46 (With two channels LSI Raid, smartctl check always the first one.) closed by
- wontfix: ok, thank you for reply, so at least smartmontools works correctly. I …
- 19:49 Changeset  by
- man pages: Minor updates and syntax fixes.
- 19:06 Ticket #194 (little tweaks to the systemd service file) closed by
- fixed: r3560. EnvironmentFile now optional as suggested above. Please test if …
- 19:03 Changeset  by
- smartd.service.in: Add ExecReload? and StandardOutput?. Make EnvironmentFile? …
- 18:35 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h USB updates: - HP Desktop HD BD07 (0x03f0:0xbd07) - Iomega …
- 16:42 Changeset  by
- Move function str_starts_with() to utility.h.
- 19:50 Changeset  by
- Update NEWS.
- 17:25 Ticket #21 (not able to pull stats from drives attached to areca 1680 controllers) closed by
- fixed: Linux: r3540, r3541. Also available on FreeBSD and Windows. Requires new …
- 16:58 Changeset  by
- smartctl.8.in, smartd.conf.5.in: Note required Areca SAS firmware version.
- 21:23 Ticket #25 (SCSI pass through for SMART via USB on MacOSX smartmontools? 3rd party ...) closed by
- worksforme: SMART support for SAT capable USB and Firewire devices is now available …
- 21:07 Changeset  by
- INSTALL, smartctl.8.in: Announce OS X SAT SMART Driver (ticket #25).
- 20:11 Changeset  by
- Add smart_device::is_syscall_unsup().
- 19:38 Changeset  by
- os_win32.cpp: Avoid ENOTSUP which is not provided by some versions of …
- 17:45 Ticket #225 ([bug] Bitwise OR should be bitwise AND) closed by
- fixed: r3552.
- 10:36 Ticket #21 (not able to pull stats from drives attached to areca 1680 controllers) reopened by
- A patch for SATA drives behind Areca SAS controllers was provided by Areca …
- 01:52 Ticket #228 (Powermode does not seem to work on Mac OS X (Darwin)) created by
- When attempting to use the '-n' argument for smartctl on Mac OS X, it …
- 21:26 Supported_RAID-Controllers edited by
- Update Areca info (diff)
- 21:06 WikiStart edited by
- Announce Areca support on Windows (diff)
- 20:57 Changeset  by
- Fix scsi pass-through SG_INFO_CHECK mask logic (Linux)
- 20:28 Ticket #227 (Intel 330 Support) closed by
- fixed: r3551.
- 20:24 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h updates: - Sandforce Driven SSDs: OCZ-NOCTI - Intel 330 Series …
- 19:03 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- add ICY BOX IB-351StU3-B (diff)
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.