- 19:39 Ticket #217 (Add phpBB to Hosted Apps!) closed by
- wontfix: There were +0 and -4 Votes for phpBB on smartmontools developer mailing …
- 21:15 Changeset  by
- Windows: Add Win8 to get_os_version_str().
- 20:50 Changeset  by
- Windows: Remove MSVC specific pragma, disable warning in project file.
- 20:01 Changeset  by
- Add '-d sat,auto[,N]' option for controller independent SAT detection.
- 19:52 Changeset  by
- dev_interface.h: Replace this_is_ata/scsi(*) by hide_ata/scsi(bool).
- 19:44 Changeset  by
- smartctl: Allow '-d test' in conjunction with other '-d TYPE' options.
- 13:16 Changeset  by
- FreeBSD: sync init script with one from ports repository.
- 21:01 Ticket #219 (regression: segfault on arm since 5.39) closed by
- worksforme: Bug in GCC 4.2.3 for arm. Workaround: Disable optimization.
- 22:35 Ticket #219 (regression: segfault on arm since 5.39) created by
- I tried to use smartmontools natively built from tar on a QNAP TS-419PII. …
- 21:04 Ticket #218 (DEVICESCAN -d removable) created by
- Hi, As I have seen some broken USB-Harddisks now, I would like to submit …
- 09:30 Ticket #216 (xerror NUM incorrect minor number printed) closed by
- wontfix: This is intentional. The number in square brackets is the error log index. …
- 01:38 Ticket #217 (Add phpBB to Hosted Apps!) created by
- Please add phpBB to Hosted Apps! I believe this is the best project …
- 21:00 Ticket #216 (xerror NUM incorrect minor number printed) created by
- My 24 errors from smartctl --log xerror,99 http://pastebin.com/sJjJ5jUE …
- 06:04 Ticket #215 (Read xerror and append new error(s) to log file) created by
- The Bad block HOWTO for smartmontools show how to locate a pending sector …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.