- 20:42 Download edited by
- Update ArchLinux?, Calculate, Frugalware, Gentoo, PLD, MacPorts?, Windows (diff)
- 19:40 Download edited by
- Fix table layout (diff)
- 17:07 Download edited by
- Updated download info for Fedora (diff)
- 16:13 Download edited by
- Updated current release info (diff)
- 15:40 Download edited by
- Added info on downloads for CentOS 6 (diff)
- 00:35 Download edited by
- Fixed FreeBSD links (diff)
- 15:23 Ticket #201 (os_freebsd.cpp: Have smartd prefer real device names over passN) created by
- The device scanning code in os_freebsd.cpp remembers the last name for a …
- 20:05 Changeset  by
- Bump release number to 5.43
- 19:52 WikiStart edited by
- New version 5.42 released (diff)
- 19:20 Milestone Release 5.42 completed
- 19:20 Changeset  by
- Release 5.42 RELEASE_5_42
- 16:36 Changeset  by
- Windows installer: Add install dir to PATH in CMD shortcut.
- 21:10 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h updates: - SAMSUNG SpinPoint? MP5 - Seagate Barracuda 7200.11: …
- 19:31 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h USB update: - WD Elements SE USB 3.0 (0x1058:0x1042)
- 17:16 Changeset  by
- Update NEWS
- 12:49 Ticket #173 (Windows (Vista, 7, 2008) Shell Extensions - need grants escalation) closed by
- fixed: r3453.
- 12:45 Changeset  by
- Windows installer: Rework to support UAC. Replace *-run.bat files by …
- 15:23 Ticket #191 (improve the example to examine smartctl's return code) closed by
- fixed: r3452.
- 15:22 Changeset  by
- smartctl.8.in: Add example script which prints all status bits (ticket …
- 14:27 Changeset  by
- Cygwin smartd: Remove '--service' option, update man page.
- 13:12 Changeset  by
- smartd: Require absolute path name also for '-p' option. Allow relative …
- 20:50 Changeset  by
- smartd: Log model family from drive database if known.
- 20:43 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h update: - SMART Xcel-10 2.5 SATA SSD: Shorten names, document …
- 20:32 Changeset  by
- smartctl -P showall: Report error if attribute name is too long.
- 22:36 Changeset  by
- freebsd: use system ciss header if available
- 21:53 Changeset  by
- smartd.conf.5.in: Update Windows 'msgbox' info. Add missing IF/ENDIF for …
- 21:20 Changeset  by
- man pages: Remove reference to T13 web site. It does no longer provide …
- 20:43 Changeset  by
- smartctl: Replace '-t scttempint,N[,p]' option by '-l scttempint,N[,p]'.
- 19:16 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h USB update: - Oxford (0x0928:0x0000): unsupported
- 17:22 Changeset  by
- Minor cleanup to prevent warnings from new gcc 4.6 options …
- 21:47 Changeset  by
- Windows smartd: Fix format string for 64-bit version.
- 21:42 Changeset  by
- Remove EXPERIMENTAL notes for features already present in 5.40.
- 21:36 Changeset  by
- smartctl: Add new log addresses from ACS-3 revision 1.
- 21:27 Ticket #183 (Print ATA ACS-x version) closed by
- fixed: r3437.
- 21:19 Changeset  by
- smartctl: Print ATA ACS-x versions properly (ticket #183).
- 19:43 Changeset  by
- Add credits.
- 19:04 Ticket #106 (Support ATA Device Statistics) closed by
- fixed: r3435.
- 19:01 Changeset  by
- smartctl: Add option '-l devstat[,PAGE]', print ATA Device Statistics log …
- 15:46 Ticket #199 ([PATCH] Man page syntax fixes) closed by
- fixed: commited in r3434, thanks
- 15:45 Changeset  by
- trivial man page syntax fixes, ticket #199
- 15:30 Ticket #200 (syntax error in trunk/smartmontools/drivedb.h) closed by
- fixed: r3433.
- 15:28 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h update: - SMART Xcel-10 2.5 SATA SSD: Fix syntax error (ticket …
- 13:54 Ticket #200 (syntax error in trunk/smartmontools/drivedb.h) created by
- The latest …
- 21:32 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h: added Xcel-10 2.5 SATA SSD
- 19:58 Changeset  by
- [SCSI] and '-l ssd' man page entry and smartctl usage entry
- 21:08 Changeset  by
- Windows: Fix device type detection for Intel ICHxR RAID Volumes.
- 19:35 Ticket #167 (Resend warning email when a problem reappears) closed by
- fixed: r3429.
- 19:32 Changeset  by
- smartd: Resend warning emails if problem reappears (ticket #167).
- 14:32 Changeset  by
- smartd: Add separate directives '-l offlinests' and '-l selfteststs' to …
- 19:59 Ticket #192 (Add Crucial M4 SSD) closed by
- fixed: r3427.
- 19:56 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h updates: - Crucial/Micron RealSSD C300/C400: Add m4 series …
- 18:23 Changeset  by
- Windows smartd: Fix quoting of service command line.
- 18:06 Changeset  by
- Cygwin smartd: Remove FreeConsole?() after fork(). No longer needed for …
- 17:41 Changeset  by
- smartd: Add some sleep() time after machine standby mode. Some drivers …
- 16:43 Changeset  by
- -d hpt on linux/freebsd - increased max channel number to 1
- 18:38 Ticket #199 ([PATCH] Man page syntax fixes) created by
- Attached is a patch containing some trivial man page syntax fixes.
- 22:38 Supported_RAID-Controllers edited by
- correct wording (diff)
- 22:33 Changeset  by
- os_linux.cpp - disabling SMART WRITE LOG SECTOR command on megaraid …
- 19:14 Supported_RAID-Controllers edited by
- Update Intel RAID info (cache SSD, bogus thresholds) (diff)
- 18:46 Supported_RAID-Controllers edited by
- Update info about 3ware support on 64-bit Windows (diff)
- 15:14 Supported_RAID-Controllers edited by
- added notes about megaraid device numbering (diff)
- 17:35 Ticket #76 (DEVICESCAN smartd not working on opensolaris snv_134) closed by
- wontfix: 9 months without feedback, reported version is very old.
- 15:59 Ticket #82 (danger of high Load_Cycle_Count and WD 'Intelli-park' self-destruction ...) closed by
- wontfix: There is no easy way to add a related warning feature to smartd.
- 14:39 Ticket #172 (Windows XP x64 smartctl support for 3ware) closed by
- wontfix: SMART support for 3ware on XP/2003 x64 is not available. This is a …
- 14:19 Ticket #175 (Support for Areca drive data on Win7) closed by
- wontfix: There is no known ATA pass-through support in the Areca Windows driver.
- 18:08 Ticket #92 (smartd does not support SATA disk under cciss) closed by
- wontfix: No reply for 11 months
- 18:01 Ticket #188 (Interrupted (host rest)) closed by
- worksforme: I think it is correct statement. Probably host did reset of the disk, may …
- 17:51 Ticket #38 (SMART errors upon resuming from suspend) closed by
- worksforme: I am not able to reproduce this bug, report was > 1 year ago and reason is …
- 17:37 Ticket #129 (209480318976 Currently unreadable (pending) sectors) closed by
- wontfix: No feedback since Mar 2011.
- 17:20 Ticket #14 (``Usage Attribute: 194 Temperature_Celsius'' is confusing to parse) closed by
- wontfix: Workaround: Use -W directive to track temperature.
- 17:17 Ticket #160 (trivial: switch CL CH to CH CL) closed by
- wontfix: Changing this old log output might break external tools parsing it. …
- 16:59 Ticket #152 (Sometimes smartd does not complaints about errors by email) closed by
- worksforme: Could not be reproduced except in the cases covered by ticket #167.
- 16:53 Ticket #134 (smartctrl will not detect USB Hub D-Link DUB-H7) closed by
- wontfix: No feedback since Dec 2010.
- 16:49 Ticket #98 (Error SMART Status command failed) closed by
- wontfix: No feedback since Sep 2010.
- 16:46 Ticket #26 (megaraid doest show info) closed by
- wontfix: No feedback since Dec 2009.
- 14:59 Changeset  by
- os_freebsd.cpp: fixed regression caused by r3419 and wrong flag check
- 19:55 Changeset  by
- os_freebsd.cpp, CHANGELOG - fixed typos and spacing
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.