- 21:47 Changeset  by
- Windows smartd: Fix format string for 64-bit version.
- 21:42 Changeset  by
- Remove EXPERIMENTAL notes for features already present in 5.40.
- 21:36 Changeset  by
- smartctl: Add new log addresses from ACS-3 revision 1.
- 21:27 Ticket #183 (Print ATA ACS-x version) closed by
- fixed: r3437.
- 21:19 Changeset  by
- smartctl: Print ATA ACS-x versions properly (ticket #183).
- 19:43 Changeset  by
- Add credits.
- 19:04 Ticket #106 (Support ATA Device Statistics) closed by
- fixed: r3435.
- 19:01 Changeset  by
- smartctl: Add option '-l devstat[,PAGE]', print ATA Device Statistics log …
- 15:46 Ticket #199 ([PATCH] Man page syntax fixes) closed by
- fixed: commited in r3434, thanks
- 15:45 Changeset  by
- trivial man page syntax fixes, ticket #199
- 15:30 Ticket #200 (syntax error in trunk/smartmontools/drivedb.h) closed by
- fixed: r3433.
- 15:28 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h update: - SMART Xcel-10 2.5 SATA SSD: Fix syntax error (ticket …
- 13:54 Ticket #200 (syntax error in trunk/smartmontools/drivedb.h) created by
- The latest …
- 21:32 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h: added Xcel-10 2.5 SATA SSD
- 19:58 Changeset  by
- [SCSI] and '-l ssd' man page entry and smartctl usage entry
- 21:08 Changeset  by
- Windows: Fix device type detection for Intel ICHxR RAID Volumes.
- 19:35 Ticket #167 (Resend warning email when a problem reappears) closed by
- fixed: r3429.
- 19:32 Changeset  by
- smartd: Resend warning emails if problem reappears (ticket #167).
- 14:32 Changeset  by
- smartd: Add separate directives '-l offlinests' and '-l selfteststs' to …
- 19:59 Ticket #192 (Add Crucial M4 SSD) closed by
- fixed: r3427.
- 19:56 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h updates: - Crucial/Micron RealSSD C300/C400: Add m4 series …
- 18:23 Changeset  by
- Windows smartd: Fix quoting of service command line.
- 18:06 Changeset  by
- Cygwin smartd: Remove FreeConsole?() after fork(). No longer needed for …
- 17:41 Changeset  by
- smartd: Add some sleep() time after machine standby mode. Some drivers …
- 16:43 Changeset  by
- -d hpt on linux/freebsd - increased max channel number to 1
- 18:38 Ticket #199 ([PATCH] Man page syntax fixes) created by
- Attached is a patch containing some trivial man page syntax fixes.
- 22:38 Supported_RAID-Controllers edited by
- correct wording (diff)
- 22:33 Changeset  by
- os_linux.cpp - disabling SMART WRITE LOG SECTOR command on megaraid …
- 19:14 Supported_RAID-Controllers edited by
- Update Intel RAID info (cache SSD, bogus thresholds) (diff)
- 18:46 Supported_RAID-Controllers edited by
- Update info about 3ware support on 64-bit Windows (diff)
- 15:14 Supported_RAID-Controllers edited by
- added notes about megaraid device numbering (diff)
- 17:35 Ticket #76 (DEVICESCAN smartd not working on opensolaris snv_134) closed by
- wontfix: 9 months without feedback, reported version is very old.
- 15:59 Ticket #82 (danger of high Load_Cycle_Count and WD 'Intelli-park' self-destruction ...) closed by
- wontfix: There is no easy way to add a related warning feature to smartd.
- 14:39 Ticket #172 (Windows XP x64 smartctl support for 3ware) closed by
- wontfix: SMART support for 3ware on XP/2003 x64 is not available. This is a …
- 14:19 Ticket #175 (Support for Areca drive data on Win7) closed by
- wontfix: There is no known ATA pass-through support in the Areca Windows driver.
- 18:08 Ticket #92 (smartd does not support SATA disk under cciss) closed by
- wontfix: No reply for 11 months
- 18:01 Ticket #188 (Interrupted (host rest)) closed by
- worksforme: I think it is correct statement. Probably host did reset of the disk, may …
- 17:51 Ticket #38 (SMART errors upon resuming from suspend) closed by
- worksforme: I am not able to reproduce this bug, report was > 1 year ago and reason is …
- 17:37 Ticket #129 (209480318976 Currently unreadable (pending) sectors) closed by
- wontfix: No feedback since Mar 2011.
- 17:20 Ticket #14 (``Usage Attribute: 194 Temperature_Celsius'' is confusing to parse) closed by
- wontfix: Workaround: Use -W directive to track temperature.
- 17:17 Ticket #160 (trivial: switch CL CH to CH CL) closed by
- wontfix: Changing this old log output might break external tools parsing it. …
- 16:59 Ticket #152 (Sometimes smartd does not complaints about errors by email) closed by
- worksforme: Could not be reproduced except in the cases covered by ticket #167.
- 16:53 Ticket #134 (smartctrl will not detect USB Hub D-Link DUB-H7) closed by
- wontfix: No feedback since Dec 2010.
- 16:49 Ticket #98 (Error SMART Status command failed) closed by
- wontfix: No feedback since Sep 2010.
- 16:46 Ticket #26 (megaraid doest show info) closed by
- wontfix: No feedback since Dec 2009.
- 14:59 Changeset  by
- os_freebsd.cpp: fixed regression caused by r3419 and wrong flag check
- 19:55 Changeset  by
- os_freebsd.cpp, CHANGELOG - fixed typos and spacing
- 08:48 Ticket #198 (smartctl -l scterc is broken on FreeBSD) closed by
- fixed: Bug is fixed for ata driver as well by adding ATA_CMD_CONTROL flag to the …
- 08:46 Changeset  by
- fixed ata registers return on the ata driver (bug #198)
- 07:32 Changeset  by
- os_freebsd.cpp: -l scterc was broken on FreeBSD, fixed for atacam driver
- 07:09 Changeset  by
- ATA device registers are not returned on freebsd_atacam_device::do_cmd - …
- 11:41 Ticket #198 (smartctl -l scterc is broken on FreeBSD) created by
- SCT error counters query on freebsd is broken and always return strange …
- 09:16 Ticket #197 (LSI megaraid INQUIRY failed) created by
- this might be a duplicate of …
- 20:31 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h updates: - Crucial/Micron RealSSD C300/C400: Add C400 - …
- 20:16 Ticket #196 (Spam) closed by
- 17:21 Ticket #83 (iomega LDHD-UP) reopened by
- I reopened this because apparently they're selling different controllers …
- 12:16 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Two supported devices added ( 0x1058:0x0742 , 0x174c:0x5106 ) (diff)
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.