- 22:38 Supported_RAID-Controllers edited by
- correct wording (diff)
- 22:33 Changeset  by
- os_linux.cpp - disabling SMART WRITE LOG SECTOR command on megaraid …
- 19:14 Supported_RAID-Controllers edited by
- Update Intel RAID info (cache SSD, bogus thresholds) (diff)
- 18:46 Supported_RAID-Controllers edited by
- Update info about 3ware support on 64-bit Windows (diff)
- 15:14 Supported_RAID-Controllers edited by
- added notes about megaraid device numbering (diff)
- 17:35 Ticket #76 (DEVICESCAN smartd not working on opensolaris snv_134) closed by
- wontfix: 9 months without feedback, reported version is very old.
- 15:59 Ticket #82 (danger of high Load_Cycle_Count and WD 'Intelli-park' self-destruction ...) closed by
- wontfix: There is no easy way to add a related warning feature to smartd.
- 14:39 Ticket #172 (Windows XP x64 smartctl support for 3ware) closed by
- wontfix: SMART support for 3ware on XP/2003 x64 is not available. This is a …
- 14:19 Ticket #175 (Support for Areca drive data on Win7) closed by
- wontfix: There is no known ATA pass-through support in the Areca Windows driver.
- 18:08 Ticket #92 (smartd does not support SATA disk under cciss) closed by
- wontfix: No reply for 11 months
- 18:01 Ticket #188 (Interrupted (host rest)) closed by
- worksforme: I think it is correct statement. Probably host did reset of the disk, may …
- 17:51 Ticket #38 (SMART errors upon resuming from suspend) closed by
- worksforme: I am not able to reproduce this bug, report was > 1 year ago and reason is …
- 17:37 Ticket #129 (209480318976 Currently unreadable (pending) sectors) closed by
- wontfix: No feedback since Mar 2011.
- 17:20 Ticket #14 (``Usage Attribute: 194 Temperature_Celsius'' is confusing to parse) closed by
- wontfix: Workaround: Use -W directive to track temperature.
- 17:17 Ticket #160 (trivial: switch CL CH to CH CL) closed by
- wontfix: Changing this old log output might break external tools parsing it. …
- 16:59 Ticket #152 (Sometimes smartd does not complaints about errors by email) closed by
- worksforme: Could not be reproduced except in the cases covered by ticket #167.
- 16:53 Ticket #134 (smartctrl will not detect USB Hub D-Link DUB-H7) closed by
- wontfix: No feedback since Dec 2010.
- 16:49 Ticket #98 (Error SMART Status command failed) closed by
- wontfix: No feedback since Sep 2010.
- 16:46 Ticket #26 (megaraid doest show info) closed by
- wontfix: No feedback since Dec 2009.
- 14:59 Changeset  by
- os_freebsd.cpp: fixed regression caused by r3419 and wrong flag check
- 19:55 Changeset  by
- os_freebsd.cpp, CHANGELOG - fixed typos and spacing
- 08:48 Ticket #198 (smartctl -l scterc is broken on FreeBSD) closed by
- fixed: Bug is fixed for ata driver as well by adding ATA_CMD_CONTROL flag to the …
- 08:46 Changeset  by
- fixed ata registers return on the ata driver (bug #198)
- 07:32 Changeset  by
- os_freebsd.cpp: -l scterc was broken on FreeBSD, fixed for atacam driver
- 07:09 Changeset  by
- ATA device registers are not returned on freebsd_atacam_device::do_cmd - …
- 11:41 Ticket #198 (smartctl -l scterc is broken on FreeBSD) created by
- SCT error counters query on freebsd is broken and always return strange …
- 09:16 Ticket #197 (LSI megaraid INQUIRY failed) created by
- this might be a duplicate of …
- 20:31 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h updates: - Crucial/Micron RealSSD C300/C400: Add C400 - …
- 20:16 Ticket #196 (Spam) closed by
- 17:21 Ticket #83 (iomega LDHD-UP) reopened by
- I reopened this because apparently they're selling different controllers …
- 12:16 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Two supported devices added ( 0x1058:0x0742 , 0x174c:0x5106 ) (diff)
- 21:52 Ticket #195 (New Seagate 2TB USB info) closed by
- fixed: r3415.
- 21:52 Ticket #193 (Oyen Digital MiniPro USB 3.0 enclosure requires '-d sat') closed by
- fixed: r3415.
- 21:49 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h USB updates: - Seagate FreeAgent? GoFlex? USB 3.0 (0x0bc2:0x5071) …
- 21:07 Changeset  by
- Windows: Add MSVC10 support, remove MSVC8 project files.
- 21:23 Changeset  by
- [SCSI] support Solid State Media percentage used endurance indicator
- 21:04 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- 15:25 Ticket #195 (New Seagate 2TB USB info) created by
- For USB Seagate 2TB device Bus 001 Device 016: ID 0bc2:5071 Seagate RSS …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.