- 21:10 Ticket #156 (drivedb - Kingston rebranded X25-V) closed by
- fixed: r3312.
- 21:08 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h updates: - SandForce? Driven SSDs: Add ADATA S599 64GB, OWC …
- 20:17 Ticket #153 (missing USB bridge for LaCie Drive) closed by
- fixed: r3311.
- 20:15 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h USB updates: - LaCie? (0x059f:0x1029) (ticket #153) - WD My Book …
- 19:26 Ticket #159 (Support for Verbatim Pocket Hard Drive (4KiB LLS)) closed by
- fixed: r3308, r3309, r3310.
- 19:19 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h USB update: - Verbatim Pocket Hard Drive (0x18a5:0x0227) …
- 19:07 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h update: - SAMSUNG SpinPoint? N3U-3 (USB, 4KiB LLS) (ticket #159)
- 19:01 Changeset  by
- Add support for ATA Long Logical Sectors (LLS) (ticket #159).
- 18:19 Ticket #160 (trivial: switch CL CH to CH CL) created by
- First thanks for a great tool. This is a real trivial request: could the …
- 09:57 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Add enclosure based on Oxford USB to SATA bridge (diff)
- 07:46 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- add ticket reference (diff)
- 07:44 Ticket #159 (Support for Verbatim Pocket Hard Drive (4KiB LLS)) created by
- Using "-d usbjmicron" the device (USB ID 0x18a5:0x0227) works so far, but …
- 07:19 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- add/update Seagate FreeAgent? GoFlex?, add Cowon iAudio X5, Verbatim Pocket … (diff)
- 14:54 Changeset  by
- smartctl: [SCSI] re-use capacity formatting in utility.cpp
- 22:23 Ticket #158 (smartctl --attributes output should fit within 80 columns) created by
- Most terminal emulators default to 80 columns, so smartctl -A should …
- 21:37 Changeset  by
- configure.in: Remove '-Wno-format' for MinGW.
- 21:32 Changeset  by
- Print ATA disk capacity with SI prefix. Add/move capacity formatting to …
- 19:53 Changeset  by
- Add error messages if ATA pass-through does not return required ATA output …
- 19:25 Changeset  by
- Fix WWN support check for older ATA-7 disks.
- 11:00 Ticket #157 (More improvements on Sandforce-based disks.) created by
- I've seen the Sandforce based disks are improved according to 5.40 …
- 23:04 Changeset  by
- smartctl: [SCSI] add 'Logical Unit id' from the Device Identification VPD …
- 12:25 Ticket #156 (drivedb - Kingston rebranded X25-V) created by
- 20:57 Download edited by
- Update Debian, Fedora, Fink, PrRescue?, Zenwalk. Add MidnightBSD, PLD (diff)
- 13:09 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Add another enclosure based on LucidPORT USB to SATA bridge (diff)
- 13:05 FAQ edited by
- Nope, LucidPORT firmware issue is not fixed even on firmware 2447! Do not … (diff)
- 11:55 Changeset  by
- smartctl: [SCSI] add disk size and align some fields
- 08:44 Ticket #87 (self test failed [Cannot allocate memory]) closed by
- duplicate: See ticket #78, r3204.
- 21:34 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- mention reporting to usb.ids (diff)
- 14:26 Ticket #155 (Error SMART Status command failed) created by
- Hi, when i run "smartctl -x /dev/sda" i get this error from my Hitachi …
- 21:10 Changeset  by
- smartctl, smartd: Print World Wide Name (WWN) of ATA device.
- 18:52 Ticket #61 (smartctl running like other user different from root) closed by
- fixed: r3299.
- 18:50 Changeset  by
- smartctl: Print more specific error message if IDENTIFY DEVICE failed …
- 18:36 Changeset  by
- Windows installer: Add help message box.
- 18:28 Changeset  by
- Windows installer: Request admin rights, select 'All Users' section. This …
- 06:32 Ticket #154 (os_freebsd.cpp: Kernel version check does not work on DragonFly) created by
- Checks for __DragonFly__ should be added to the checks for …
- 22:17 Changeset  by
- Windows: Add update-smart-drivedb.nsi NSIS script.
- 22:06 Changeset  by
- Windows: Move search for NSIS compiler from Makefile.am to configure.in.
- 21:36 Changeset  by
- update-smart-drivedb.in: Move DRIVEDB_BRANCH name creation from script to …
- 21:55 Changeset  by
- os_linux.cpp: Replace printf() by pout(). Disable unused function …
- 21:12 Changeset  by
- Windows: Include CSMI (for Intel RAID) in default DEVICESCAN.
- 20:44 Changeset  by
- configure.in: Remove info messages about old defaults.
- 20:40 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h: Set unneeded USB bcdDevice patterns to empty.
- 19:52 Changeset  by
- Rework USB ID drivedb search. Stop search at first matching entry with …
- 18:40 Changeset  by
- Move handling of '-F swapid' from formatting to identity read function. …
- 21:01 Changeset  by
- smartd: Log warning from drive database if present. smartctl: Do not …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.