- 22:23 Ticket #158 (smartctl --attributes output should fit within 80 columns) created by
- Most terminal emulators default to 80 columns, so smartctl -A should …
- 21:37 Changeset  by
- configure.in: Remove '-Wno-format' for MinGW.
- 21:32 Changeset  by
- Print ATA disk capacity with SI prefix. Add/move capacity formatting to …
- 19:53 Changeset  by
- Add error messages if ATA pass-through does not return required ATA output …
- 19:25 Changeset  by
- Fix WWN support check for older ATA-7 disks.
- 11:00 Ticket #157 (More improvements on Sandforce-based disks.) created by
- I've seen the Sandforce based disks are improved according to 5.40 …
- 23:04 Changeset  by
- smartctl: [SCSI] add 'Logical Unit id' from the Device Identification VPD …
- 12:25 Ticket #156 (drivedb - Kingston rebranded X25-V) created by
- 20:57 Download edited by
- Update Debian, Fedora, Fink, PrRescue?, Zenwalk. Add MidnightBSD, PLD (diff)
- 13:09 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Add another enclosure based on LucidPORT USB to SATA bridge (diff)
- 13:05 FAQ edited by
- Nope, LucidPORT firmware issue is not fixed even on firmware 2447! Do not … (diff)
- 11:55 Changeset  by
- smartctl: [SCSI] add disk size and align some fields
- 08:44 Ticket #87 (self test failed [Cannot allocate memory]) closed by
- duplicate: See ticket #78, r3204.
- 21:34 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- mention reporting to usb.ids (diff)
- 14:26 Ticket #155 (Error SMART Status command failed) created by
- Hi, when i run "smartctl -x /dev/sda" i get this error from my Hitachi …
- 21:10 Changeset  by
- smartctl, smartd: Print World Wide Name (WWN) of ATA device.
- 18:52 Ticket #61 (smartctl running like other user different from root) closed by
- fixed: r3299.
- 18:50 Changeset  by
- smartctl: Print more specific error message if IDENTIFY DEVICE failed …
- 18:36 Changeset  by
- Windows installer: Add help message box.
- 18:28 Changeset  by
- Windows installer: Request admin rights, select 'All Users' section. This …
- 06:32 Ticket #154 (os_freebsd.cpp: Kernel version check does not work on DragonFly) created by
- Checks for __DragonFly__ should be added to the checks for …
- 22:17 Changeset  by
- Windows: Add update-smart-drivedb.nsi NSIS script.
- 22:06 Changeset  by
- Windows: Move search for NSIS compiler from Makefile.am to configure.in.
- 21:36 Changeset  by
- update-smart-drivedb.in: Move DRIVEDB_BRANCH name creation from script to …
- 21:55 Changeset  by
- os_linux.cpp: Replace printf() by pout(). Disable unused function …
- 21:12 Changeset  by
- Windows: Include CSMI (for Intel RAID) in default DEVICESCAN.
- 20:44 Changeset  by
- configure.in: Remove info messages about old defaults.
- 20:40 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h: Set unneeded USB bcdDevice patterns to empty.
- 19:52 Changeset  by
- Rework USB ID drivedb search. Stop search at first matching entry with …
- 18:40 Changeset  by
- Move handling of '-F swapid' from formatting to identity read function. …
- 21:01 Changeset  by
- smartd: Log warning from drive database if present. smartctl: Do not …
- 22:55 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- 22:42 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h USB updates: - Samsung S2 Portable variant (0x04e8:0x1f08) - …
- 22:37 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Samsung s2 Portable, Lacie rikiki, Toshiba Stor.E Steel, Super Top … (diff)
- 22:08 Changeset  by
- Let constructor of regular_expression throw on error by default.
- 21:35 Ticket #88 (Store last selective self-test span in smartd state file) closed by
- fixed: r3284.
- 21:33 Changeset  by
- smartd: Preserve last selective self-test span in '.state' file and use it …
- 20:17 Ticket #108 (Option to write a smartd.conf file) closed by
- fixed: r3283.
- 20:13 Changeset  by
- smartctl --scan-open: Make output compatible with smartd.conf (ticket …
- 19:26 Changeset  by
- do_release: Re-add signing of tarball.
- 15:48 Ticket #153 (missing USB bridge for LaCie Drive) created by
- [root@davedina ~]# smartctl --all /dev/sde -d auto smartctl 5.40 …
- 19:31 Changeset  by
- os_linux.cpp: Change '-d sat' to '-d sat,12' for USB only if kernel is …
- 18:23 Ticket #142 (update-smart-drivedb does not work on FreeBSD (+ solution)) closed by
- duplicate: See ticket #126.
- 22:36 Ticket #150 (Adding scterc set command to smartd) closed by
- fixed: r3280.
- 22:30 Changeset  by
- smartd: Add '-l scterc,READTIME,WRITETIME' directive (ticket #150).
- 22:15 Ticket #144 ("smartctl -l xerror -l xselftest" does not report errors in exit status) closed by
- fixed: r3279.
- 22:12 Changeset  by
- smartctl: Fix exit status of '-l xerror' and '-l xselftest' (ticket #144).
- 21:29 Ticket #35 (Default mail setting does not make sense if "--savestates" is enabled) closed by
- fixed: r3278.
- 21:26 Changeset  by
- smartd: Use '-M daily' as default if state persistence is enabled (ticket …
- 20:17 Changeset  by
- smartd: Log identify information of each ATA device.
- 22:11 Ticket #148 (2TB of unreadable sectors o 750GB disk) closed by
- fixed: r3276.
- 22:09 Changeset  by
- smartd: Disable '-C' and '-U' monitoring if raw values are very large …
- 21:06 Ticket #118 (Store reserved attribute byte in smartd state file) closed by
- fixed: r3275.
- 21:04 Changeset  by
- smartd: Write reserved attribute byte to '.state' file (ticket #118).
- 18:59 Ticket #121 (smartd fails to report disk failure if a disk doesn't respond anymore) closed by
- worksforme: smartd sends a warning email "failed to read SMART Attribute Data" …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.