- 17:22 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- 17:14 Changeset  by
- Windows: Prevent warnings from gcc 4.5.1.
- 16:45 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- 16:33 Changeset  by
- Enable missing Id keyword expansion.
- 16:23 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- 16:21 Changeset  by
- os_netbsd.cpp, os_openbsd.cpp: Add missing <errno.h>
- 15:52 Changeset  by
- os_freebsd.cpp: Add missing <errno.h>
- 14:44 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- 14:31 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- sort by usb id (unsupported section) (diff)
- 14:24 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- sort by udb id (supported section) (diff)
- 18:32 Changeset  by
- dev_legacy.cpp: Add missing <errno.h>
- 19:39 Ticket #151 (Report working USB bridge) created by
- I would like to report that this Unknown USB bridge [0x0bc2:0x50a1] Work …
- 19:11 Ticket #150 (Adding scterc set command to smartd) created by
- Please add scterc set command to smartd if possible
- 18:10 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- 21:50 Ticket #149 (It's not possible to run self-test on SATA disks with megaraid sas ...) closed by
- fixed: r3262.
- 21:46 Changeset  by
- Linux megaraid: Fix pass-through of non-data ATA commands (ticket #149).
- 21:23 Changeset  by
- configure.in: Remove '-fno-strict-aliasing' from CXXFLAGS.
- 21:16 Changeset  by
- Linux megaraid: Avoid strict-aliasing warnings.
- 23:13 Changeset  by
- Make functions without prototypes static.
- 22:31 Changeset  by
- tweak some includes
- 22:19 Changeset  by
- os_linux.cpp: rename variables to please "-Wshadow" utility.cpp: remove …
- 14:38 Ticket #149 (It's not possible to run self-test on SATA disks with megaraid sas ...) created by
- version 5.41, 3256 If I run self-test on SATA drive, smartctl says that …
- 22:40 Download edited by
- Update Debian and Ubuntu, add OpenCSW (diff)
- 22:13 Changeset  by
- Rename variables to prevent warnings if '-Wshadow' is set. Remove …
- 22:24 Changeset  by
- Merge r3250, r3254 into 5.39 drivedb.h branch.
- 22:05 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h updates: - Intel X18-M/X25-M/X25-V G2 SSDs: Add firmware bug …
- 06:55 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Add SSD based on JMicron USB & SATA to flash bridge (diff)
- 06:37 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Add LucidPORT with newer fw (diff)
- 06:34 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Add idProduct for LucidPORT at 3.0 host (diff)
- 22:43 WikiStart edited by
- Add news about Intel RAID support (diff)
- 21:45 Ticket #145 (smartctl -l scterc,70,70 with RAID5 on ICH10R Onboard Raid) closed by
- fixed: r3253.
- 21:36 Changeset  by
- Windows: Add experimental CSMI support for disks behind Intel Matrix RAID …
- 21:27 Changeset  by
- Import CSMI include file csmisas.h 2006-05-22.
- 16:59 Ticket #148 (2TB of unreadable sectors o 750GB disk) created by
- For unknown reasons, I've got around 2TB (assuming 512 bytes per sector) …
- 16:50 Ticket #147 (smartctl logs results of old, and outdated selftest) created by
- Test #19 failed, but since then the sector is fixed (somehow, reallocated …
- 15:41 Changeset  by
- - ataprint.cpp: adjust print format for insanely large offline data …
- 15:09 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h update: - Fujitsu MJA2 BH series - Toshiba MK..59GSXP series …
- 15:40 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Add enclosure based on LucidPORT USB to SATA bridge (diff)
- 15:07 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Add enclosure based on JMicron USB to SATA bridge (diff)
- 15:00 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Add enclosure based on VIA USB to IDE bridge (diff)
- 14:58 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Add enclosure based on prolific USB to IDE bridge (diff)
- 14:44 FAQ edited by
- Add LucidPORT bridge firmware issue as they do not supply F/W yet… (diff)
- 20:41 Ticket #39 (Silent "failure" without -parameters) closed by
- fixed: r3249.
- 20:33 Changeset  by
- smartctl: Print help message if no option is specified (ticket #39). Don't …
- 18:00 Ticket #137 (Freeze with Intel X18-M/X25-M/X25-V G2 SSDs) closed by
- worksforme: This is a Intel SSD firmware issue. Should be fixed in new firmware …
- 17:50 WikiStart edited by
- Typo (diff)
- 17:48 WikiStart edited by
- Add Intel X25 firmware update news, remove first Samsung warning (diff)
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.