- 22:40 Download edited by
- Update Debian and Ubuntu, add OpenCSW (diff)
- 22:13 Changeset  by
- Rename variables to prevent warnings if '-Wshadow' is set. Remove …
- 22:24 Changeset  by
- Merge r3250, r3254 into 5.39 drivedb.h branch.
- 22:05 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h updates: - Intel X18-M/X25-M/X25-V G2 SSDs: Add firmware bug …
- 06:55 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Add SSD based on JMicron USB & SATA to flash bridge (diff)
- 06:37 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Add LucidPORT with newer fw (diff)
- 06:34 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Add idProduct for LucidPORT at 3.0 host (diff)
- 22:43 WikiStart edited by
- Add news about Intel RAID support (diff)
- 21:45 Ticket #145 (smartctl -l scterc,70,70 with RAID5 on ICH10R Onboard Raid) closed by
- fixed: r3253.
- 21:36 Changeset  by
- Windows: Add experimental CSMI support for disks behind Intel Matrix RAID …
- 21:27 Changeset  by
- Import CSMI include file csmisas.h 2006-05-22.
- 16:59 Ticket #148 (2TB of unreadable sectors o 750GB disk) created by
- For unknown reasons, I've got around 2TB (assuming 512 bytes per sector) …
- 16:50 Ticket #147 (smartctl logs results of old, and outdated selftest) created by
- Test #19 failed, but since then the sector is fixed (somehow, reallocated …
- 15:41 Changeset  by
- - ataprint.cpp: adjust print format for insanely large offline data …
- 15:09 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h update: - Fujitsu MJA2 BH series - Toshiba MK..59GSXP series …
- 15:40 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Add enclosure based on LucidPORT USB to SATA bridge (diff)
- 15:07 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Add enclosure based on JMicron USB to SATA bridge (diff)
- 15:00 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Add enclosure based on VIA USB to IDE bridge (diff)
- 14:58 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Add enclosure based on prolific USB to IDE bridge (diff)
- 14:44 FAQ edited by
- Add LucidPORT bridge firmware issue as they do not supply F/W yet… (diff)
- 20:41 Ticket #39 (Silent "failure" without -parameters) closed by
- fixed: r3249.
- 20:33 Changeset  by
- smartctl: Print help message if no option is specified (ticket #39). Don't …
- 18:00 Ticket #137 (Freeze with Intel X18-M/X25-M/X25-V G2 SSDs) closed by
- worksforme: This is a Intel SSD firmware issue. Should be fixed in new firmware …
- 17:50 WikiStart edited by
- Typo (diff)
- 17:48 WikiStart edited by
- Add Intel X25 firmware update news, remove first Samsung warning (diff)
- 22:24 Ticket #135 (syslog messages should not contain more than one line) closed by
- fixed: r3248.
- 22:20 Changeset  by
- smartd: Output multiple lines via separate syslog(3) calls (ticket #135).
- 21:27 Changeset  by
- smartctl: Add new ATA minor revisions and log addresses from ACS-2 …
- 19:58 Changeset  by
- smartd: Remove "default: /var/log/messages" hint from warning mail.
- 17:56 Ticket #116 (DEVICESCAN does not find USB devices on Windows) closed by
- fixed: r3245.
- 17:53 Changeset  by
- Windows: Include USB devices in DEVICESCAN (ticket #116).
- 21:44 Changeset  by
- Fix MSVC8 build, copy config.h to $(IntDir?).
- 20:13 Ticket #115 (USB ID detection on Windows is slow) closed by
- fixed: r3243.
- 20:03 Changeset  by
- Windows: Use direct WMI access to detect USB IDs (ticket #115).
- 14:40 Ticket #146 (smartctl does not work on arbitrary symlinks to devices) created by
- $ ln -s /dev/sda /tmp/foo $ smartctl /tmp/foo smartctl 5.40 2010-07-12 …
- 18:35 Ticket #145 (smartctl -l scterc,70,70 with RAID5 on ICH10R Onboard Raid) created by
- Hi! There is no way to send any SMART commands to an Raid array which is …
- 22:10 Changeset  by
- configure.in: Rework platform-specific settings.
- 21:10 Changeset  by
- configure.in: Remove some no longer used settings.
- 20:51 Changeset  by
- Makefile.am: Remove SUBDIRS.
- 20:43 Ticket #89 (Use log directory to check for old error/self-test log support) closed by
- fixed: r3239.
- 20:38 Changeset  by
- Use log directory to check for old error and self-test log support (ticket …
- 17:57 Ticket #144 ("smartctl -l xerror -l xselftest" does not report errors in exit status) created by
- The command "smartctl -l error -l selftest" sets bit 6 or 7 of exit …
- 06:26 Ticket #143 (Path conflict in .bat files) closed by
- duplicate: ticket #124.
- 23:34 Ticket #143 (Path conflict in .bat files) created by
- Paths that include "..\Program files\.." in smartctl-run and smartd-run …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.