- 21:44 Changeset  by
- Fix MSVC8 build, copy config.h to $(IntDir?).
- 20:13 Ticket #115 (USB ID detection on Windows is slow) closed by
- fixed: r3243.
- 20:03 Changeset  by
- Windows: Use direct WMI access to detect USB IDs (ticket #115).
- 14:40 Ticket #146 (smartctl does not work on arbitrary symlinks to devices) created by
- $ ln -s /dev/sda /tmp/foo $ smartctl /tmp/foo smartctl 5.40 2010-07-12 …
- 18:35 Ticket #145 (smartctl -l scterc,70,70 with RAID5 on ICH10R Onboard Raid) created by
- Hi! There is no way to send any SMART commands to an Raid array which is …
- 22:10 Changeset  by
- configure.in: Rework platform-specific settings.
- 21:10 Changeset  by
- configure.in: Remove some no longer used settings.
- 20:51 Changeset  by
- Makefile.am: Remove SUBDIRS.
- 20:43 Ticket #89 (Use log directory to check for old error/self-test log support) closed by
- fixed: r3239.
- 20:38 Changeset  by
- Use log directory to check for old error and self-test log support (ticket …
- 17:57 Ticket #144 ("smartctl -l xerror -l xselftest" does not report errors in exit status) created by
- The command "smartctl -l error -l selftest" sets bit 6 or 7 of exit …
- 06:26 Ticket #143 (Path conflict in .bat files) closed by
- duplicate: ticket #124.
- 23:34 Ticket #143 (Path conflict in .bat files) created by
- Paths that include "..\Program files\.." in smartctl-run and smartd-run …
- 22:18 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h USB update: - WD My Book Essential 3TB USB 3.0
- 22:06 Ticket #141 (os_freebsd.cpp: correct location for usb headers on DragonFly BSD) closed by
- fixed: r3237.
- 22:05 Changeset  by
- Fix usb header includes for DragonFly? BSD (ticket #141).
- 21:37 Ticket #62 (4K info from IDENTIFY DEVICE) closed by
- fixed: r3236.
- 21:30 Changeset  by
- smartctl: Print physical and logical sector sizes (ticket #62).
- 21:22 Ticket #142 (update-smart-drivedb does not work on FreeBSD (+ solution)) created by
- /usr/local/sbin > ./update-smart-drivedb ./update-smart-drivedb~: syntax …
- 22:12 Changeset  by
- Merge r3233, r3234 into 5.39 drivedb.h branch.
- 22:04 Changeset  by
- 22:02 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h updates: - Fujitsu MHT: Add AC variant - Fujitsu MHW2 AC - …
- 21:21 Ticket #136 (USB Samsung S2 device type) closed by
- fixed: r3232.
- 20:55 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h USB updates: - Samsung S2 Portable (ticket #136) - Move Verbatim …
- 00:10 Ticket #141 (os_freebsd.cpp: correct location for usb headers on DragonFly BSD) created by
- On DragonFly? BSD usb headers are not located in dev/usb/ but bus/usb/ the …
- 21:35 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h: Verbatim Portable Hard Drive eSATA & USB 2.0 Combo 500GB
- 15:27 Changeset  by
- Happy New Year! Update copyright year in version info.
- 19:03 Ticket #140 (INQUIRY failed on LSI MegaRaid adapter) created by
- lspci | grep RAID 08:00.0 RAID bus controller: LSI Logic / Symbios Logic …
- 11:50 Ticket #139 (smartctl can not modify CCTL ( TLER equivalent) on Hitachi UltraStar on ...) closed by
- wontfix: The SCSI command ATA PASS-THROUGH is not available with this controller.
- 14:51 Ticket #138 (-V and --version don't report the version) closed by
- worksforme: Thanks. And sorry for the noise.
- 20:17 Ticket #139 (smartctl can not modify CCTL ( TLER equivalent) on Hitachi UltraStar on ...) created by
- Using Hitachi 1TB UltraStar? disks, HUA722010CLA330 On LSI1068 embedded SAS …
- 20:17 Ticket #138 (-V and --version don't report the version) created by
- […] Shouldn't smartctl report its version number (`smartmontools-5.40 …
- 20:10 Ticket #137 (Freeze with Intel X18-M/X25-M/X25-V G2 SSDs) created by
- See also https://bugzilla.novell.com/show_bug.cgi?id=658663, …
- 15:31 Ticket #136 (USB Samsung S2 device type) created by
- Samsung S2 USB drive (model SAMSUNG HM641JX, ID 0x04e8:0x1f06) causes …
- 18:32 Ticket #135 (syslog messages should not contain more than one line) created by
- The syslog(3) facility does not …
- 11:22 Ticket #134 (smartctrl will not detect USB Hub D-Link DUB-H7) created by
- I recently posted to this list concerning the inability of smartctl to …
- 21:07 Changeset  by
- Merge r3228 into 5.39 drivedb.h branch.
- 21:03 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h updates: - Hitachi Deskstar 7K3000 - Hitachi Travelstar 7K320: …
- 19:39 Ticket #132 (Samsung G2 Portable works with -d usbjmicron) closed by
- fixed: r3227.
- 19:39 Ticket #131 (Recognize Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex USB interface (0bc2:5021)) closed by
- fixed: r3227.
- 19:29 Ticket #130 (Add support for Samsung Story Station 3.0 2TB Drive) closed by
- fixed: r3227.
- 19:25 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h USB updates: - Micron USB SSD (unsupported, ticket #133) - …
- 14:35 Ticket #133 (add support for Micron Technology USB SSD please) closed by
- wontfix: Please excuse my ignorance, but isn't the ATA pass through public and …
- 07:42 Ticket #133 (add support for Micron Technology USB SSD please) created by
- The supported SMART commands are described here: The SMART Command …
- 12:59 Ticket #132 (Samsung G2 Portable works with -d usbjmicron) created by
- Samsung G2 Portable drive (04e8:6032) works fine with "-d usbjmicron" so …
- 00:20 Ticket #131 (Recognize Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex USB interface (0bc2:5021)) created by
- I just bought a new Seagate FreeAgent? GoFlex? 1TB USB disk drive. …
- 05:06 Ticket #130 (Add support for Samsung Story Station 3.0 2TB Drive) created by
- Drive works with the "-d sat" option. […] Drive HD203WI is an …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.