- 22:03 Changeset  by
- Merge r3140 into 5.39 drivedb.h branch.
- 21:59 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h update: - Intel X25-E, X18-M/X25-M (add X18-M, update …
- 20:28 Changeset  by
- configure.in: '--enable-drivedb' is now the default.
- 19:27 Changeset  by
- Merge r3137 into 5.39 drivedb.h branch.
- 16:39 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h update: - Indilinx Barefoot based SSDs
- 15:33 WikiStart edited by
- Add note about /etc/smart_drivedb.h (diff)
- 19:51 Ticket #90 (Allow to ignore small changes of attribute values) created by
- Some normalized attributes flip between few values with small differences. …
- 19:20 FAQ edited by
- Move outdated entries to section "Historic" (diff)
- 18:58 FAQ edited by
- Link and syntax fixes (diff)
- 17:00 Ticket #89 (Use log directory to check for old error/self-test log support) created by
- Smartctl and smartd assume that the old SMART error log (log address 0x01) …
- 19:45 Changeset  by
- Merge r3134 (unchanged), r3135 (modified) into 5.39 drivedb.h branch.
- 06:23 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h update: - SandForce? Driven SSDs (Demo Drive, …
- 20:36 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h update: - Add 1.5TB drive to SAMSUNG SpinPoint? F3 EG series
- 17:23 Changeset  by
- Add print formats '-v ID,msec24hour32' and '-v ID,raw24/raw32'.
- 14:23 Ticket #88 (Store last selective self-test span in smartd state file) created by
- For scheduled selective self-tests, smartd reads the last test span from …
- 20:27 Changeset  by
- Allow SMART threshold entries at positions different from attribute table.
- 22:52 Ticket #87 (self test failed [Cannot allocate memory]) created by
- Hello, I'm having trouble getting smartctl to run tests on our MegaRAID …
- 11:16 Changeset  by
- smartctl: Add option '-t vendor,N'.
- 15:51 Ticket #85 (Enhance drivedb for SAMSUNG SV1604N) closed by
- fixed: r3129, r3130.
- 15:48 Changeset  by
- Merge r3127, r3129 into 5.39 drivedb.h branch.
- 15:39 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h update: - SAMSUNG SpinPoint? V80 series (ticket #85)
- 13:18 Ticket #86 (3ware 9750 SATA Drive Support) closed by
- fixed: r3128. Thanks for the patch. Patch for os_linux.cpp modified to avoid …
- 13:08 Changeset  by
- Linux: Support SATA drives on LSI 3ware 9750 controllers (ticket #86).
- 17:54 Ticket #86 (3ware 9750 SATA Drive Support) created by
- Hi, I've attached a patch that allows smartctl to access SATA drives on …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.