- 19:45 Changeset  by
- Merge r3134 (unchanged), r3135 (modified) into 5.39 drivedb.h branch.
- 06:23 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h update: - SandForce? Driven SSDs (Demo Drive, …
- 20:36 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h update: - Add 1.5TB drive to SAMSUNG SpinPoint? F3 EG series
- 17:23 Changeset  by
- Add print formats '-v ID,msec24hour32' and '-v ID,raw24/raw32'.
- 14:23 Ticket #88 (Store last selective self-test span in smartd state file) created by
- For scheduled selective self-tests, smartd reads the last test span from …
- 20:27 Changeset  by
- Allow SMART threshold entries at positions different from attribute table.
- 22:52 Ticket #87 (self test failed [Cannot allocate memory]) created by
- Hello, I'm having trouble getting smartctl to run tests on our MegaRAID …
- 11:16 Changeset  by
- smartctl: Add option '-t vendor,N'.
- 15:51 Ticket #85 (Enhance drivedb for SAMSUNG SV1604N) closed by
- fixed: r3129, r3130.
- 15:48 Changeset  by
- Merge r3127, r3129 into 5.39 drivedb.h branch.
- 15:39 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h update: - SAMSUNG SpinPoint? V80 series (ticket #85)
- 13:18 Ticket #86 (3ware 9750 SATA Drive Support) closed by
- fixed: r3128. Thanks for the patch. Patch for os_linux.cpp modified to avoid …
- 13:08 Changeset  by
- Linux: Support SATA drives on LSI 3ware 9750 controllers (ticket #86).
- 17:54 Ticket #86 (3ware 9750 SATA Drive Support) created by
- Hi, I've attached a patch that allows smartctl to access SATA drives on …
- 19:53 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h update: - SAMSUNG SpinPoint? M7 series
- 17:16 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h USB update: - Buffalo JustStore? Portable HD-PVU2
- 15:57 Download edited by
- Update Debian and Mandriva versions (diff)
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.