- 20:48 Ticket #72 (XML-Output) created by
- Our user Anders wants to do automated processing of smartctl reports and …
- 19:12 Download edited by
- Update list of bootable CDs (diff)
- 17:49 Changeset  by
- Merge r3102 into 5.39 drivedb.h branch.
- 17:44 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h updates: - Add raw64 attributes 1, 210-213 to all SSD drives …
- 16:03 Changeset  by
- Support smartd '-l xerror' also for disks which use reserved byte as log …
- 22:58 Howto_ReadSmartctlReports_ATA edited by
- link to documentation about attributes (diff)
- 22:38 Changeset  by
- Fix initialization of values missing in smartd '.state' files.
- 21:21 Ticket #18 (os_freebsd.cpp - convert ATA interfaces from *::ata_command_interface to ...) closed by
- fixed: r3011, r3017, r3066. Created new tickets #70 and #71 for …
- 21:16 Ticket #71 (os_freebsd.cpp: Implement freebsd_highpoint_device::ata_pass_through()) created by
- See ticket #18.
- 21:14 Ticket #70 (os_freebsd.cpp: Implement freebsd_escalade_device::ata_pass_through()) created by
- See ticket #18.
- 21:06 Ticket #34 (Check error count from Extended Comprehensive SMART error log) closed by
- fixed: r3099.
- 21:05 Howto_ReadSmartctlReports_ATA edited by
- Describe the NORMALIZED values (diff)
- 21:00 Changeset  by
- Add smartd directive '-l xerror' to check error count from the Extended …
- 17:38 Ticket #49 (cciss bug smartd/smartd with more than 15 devices) closed by
- fixed: r3098.
- 17:35 Changeset  by
- Fix max number of cciss devices (ticket #49).
- 14:54 Changeset  by
- Update man pages.
- 14:32 Changeset  by
- Enable Id keyword expansion for all files of r3095.
- 12:33 Changeset  by
- D. Gilbert: correct my email address
- 10:53 Changeset  by
- Add SVN revision number to man pages.
- 09:57 Changeset  by
- Windows: Read default drivedb.h and smartd.conf from exe directory instead …
- 12:30 Changeset  by
- Merge r3091 into 5.39 drivedb.h branch.
- 12:25 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h update: - SAMSUNG SpinPoint? M series
- 11:03 Changeset  by
- Replace runtime check of byte ordering by compile time check.
- 09:50 Changeset  by
- Prevent merge of r3087, r3088 into 5.39 drivedb.h branch.
- 09:30 Ticket #69 (please detect lacie hd 0x059f:0x0951) closed by
- fixed: r3088.
- 09:26 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h USB updates: - ALi M5621 (unsupported) - LaCie? with JMicron …
- 21:14 WikiStart edited by
- Add news about branch RELEASE_5_39_DRIVEDB, remove last news (diff)
- 20:34 Ticket #44 (Read USB ID table from a file) closed by
- fixed: r3087.
- 20:31 Changeset  by
- Read USB ID info from drivedb.h (ticket #44).
- 20:18 Changeset  by
- Create branch RELEASE_5_39_DRIVEDB with last drivedb.h file compatible …
- 19:57 Changeset  by
- Windows: Fix include dirs in MSVC project files.
- 23:59 raw_values created by
- best viewed in hexadecimal format
- 23:47 TocDoc edited by
- New page for Francs *lectures on deciphering raw values* (diff)
- 17:10 Download edited by
- Update list of packages and list of bootable CDs (diff)
- 22:30 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h updates: - WD Raptor 80GB variant - correct Regex for some WD …
- 19:35 Changeset  by
- Move 'posix/getopt*' to 'getopt/getopt*'.
- 12:47 Ticket #69 (please detect lacie hd 0x059f:0x0951) created by
- Similar to ticket #65 this is a lacie HD supported by -d usbjmicron. …
- 12:48 Ticket #68 (QNX Support) closed by
- duplicate: see ticket #1.
- 08:47 Ticket #68 (QNX Support) created by
- Hallo Herr Franke, nach langer Zeit habe ich mich wieder mit smartmontools …
- 09:31 Supported_RAID-Controllers edited by
- Add note about missing support of Areca 1680 (diff)
- 09:24 Ticket #21 (not able to pull stats from drives attached to areca 1680 controllers) closed by
- wontfix: These controllers reportedly do not provide the required pass through …
- 07:13 Ticket #67 (Misleading log message when self-test error count decreased to zero) closed by
- fixed: r3082.
- 07:05 Changeset  by
- smartd '-l selftest' directive: Print info if error count decreased. Avoid …
- 13:18 Ticket #67 (Misleading log message when self-test error count decreased to zero) created by
- Smartd prints this message when the last failed self-test entry has …
- 22:35 Howto_ReadSmartctlReports_ATA edited by
- Worst value (diff)
- 22:24 Howto_ReadSmartctlReports_ATA edited by
- Threshold value (diff)
- 23:12 Howto_ReadSmartctlReports_ATA edited by
- Attribute_Name (diff)
- 21:06 Howto_ReadSmartctlReports_ATA edited by
- drive in database (diff)
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.