- 09:31 Supported_RAID-Controllers edited by
- Add note about missing support of Areca 1680 (diff)
- 09:24 Ticket #21 (not able to pull stats from drives attached to areca 1680 controllers) closed by
- wontfix: These controllers reportedly do not provide the required pass through …
- 07:13 Ticket #67 (Misleading log message when self-test error count decreased to zero) closed by
- fixed: r3082.
- 07:05 Changeset  by
- smartd '-l selftest' directive: Print info if error count decreased. Avoid …
- 13:18 Ticket #67 (Misleading log message when self-test error count decreased to zero) created by
- Smartd prints this message when the last failed self-test entry has …
- 22:35 Howto_ReadSmartctlReports_ATA edited by
- Worst value (diff)
- 22:24 Howto_ReadSmartctlReports_ATA edited by
- Threshold value (diff)
- 23:12 Howto_ReadSmartctlReports_ATA edited by
- Attribute_Name (diff)
- 21:06 Howto_ReadSmartctlReports_ATA edited by
- drive in database (diff)
- 19:44 Ticket #27 (Improve error handling of SMART STATUS if output registers are unknown) closed by
- fixed: r3081.
- 19:39 Changeset  by
- smartctl: Rework ataPrintMain(). Issue ATA SMART commands only if …
- 19:35 Changeset  by
- USB ID updates: - A-DATA SH93 - Hitachi/SimpleTech 1TB
- 19:24 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Add A-DATA and Hitachi/SimpleTech drive (diff)
- 18:45 Changeset  by
- configure.in: Print configuration summary.
- 17:43 Ticket #66 (-l xselftest,selftest fails on Intel X25-M G2) closed by
- fixed: r3078.
- 17:40 Changeset  by
- smartctl -l xselftest,selftest: Print old log if extended self-test log …
- 19:08 Ticket #66 (-l xselftest,selftest fails on Intel X25-M G2) created by
- smartctl -l xselftest,selftest fails to fall back to selftest, reporting: …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.