- 13:18 Ticket #67 (Misleading log message when self-test error count decreased to zero) created by
- Smartd prints this message when the last failed self-test entry has …
- 22:35 Howto_ReadSmartctlReports_ATA edited by
- Worst value (diff)
- 22:24 Howto_ReadSmartctlReports_ATA edited by
- Threshold value (diff)
- 23:12 Howto_ReadSmartctlReports_ATA edited by
- Attribute_Name (diff)
- 21:06 Howto_ReadSmartctlReports_ATA edited by
- drive in database (diff)
- 19:44 Ticket #27 (Improve error handling of SMART STATUS if output registers are unknown) closed by
- fixed: r3081.
- 19:39 Changeset  by
- smartctl: Rework ataPrintMain(). Issue ATA SMART commands only if …
- 19:35 Changeset  by
- USB ID updates: - A-DATA SH93 - Hitachi/SimpleTech 1TB
- 19:24 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Add A-DATA and Hitachi/SimpleTech drive (diff)
- 18:45 Changeset  by
- configure.in: Print configuration summary.
- 17:43 Ticket #66 (-l xselftest,selftest fails on Intel X25-M G2) closed by
- fixed: r3078.
- 17:40 Changeset  by
- smartctl -l xselftest,selftest: Print old log if extended self-test log …
- 19:08 Ticket #66 (-l xselftest,selftest fails on Intel X25-M G2) created by
- smartctl -l xselftest,selftest fails to fall back to selftest, reporting: …
- 20:53 Ticket #65 (059f:1019 LaCie, Ltd Desktop Hard Drive supported by -d usbjmicron) closed by
- fixed: r3077.
- 20:48 Changeset  by
- USB ID updates: - LaCie? Desktop Hard Drive - Prolific PL2507 (unsupported) …
- 20:43 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Add LaCie?, Seagate FreeAgent? Go FW, WD My Book, Myson and Prolific (diff)
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.