- 19:08 Ticket #66 (-l xselftest,selftest fails on Intel X25-M G2) created by
- smartctl -l xselftest,selftest fails to fall back to selftest, reporting: …
- 20:53 Ticket #65 (059f:1019 LaCie, Ltd Desktop Hard Drive supported by -d usbjmicron) closed by
- fixed: r3077.
- 20:48 Changeset  by
- USB ID updates: - LaCie? Desktop Hard Drive - Prolific PL2507 (unsupported) …
- 20:43 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Add LaCie?, Seagate FreeAgent? Go FW, WD My Book, Myson and Prolific (diff)
- 18:40 Ticket #65 (059f:1019 LaCie, Ltd Desktop Hard Drive supported by -d usbjmicron) created by
- Hi, Bus 001 Device 006: ID 059f:1019 LaCie?, Ltd Desktop Hard Drive is …
- 01:10 Ticket #63 (3ware support at DEVICESCAN) closed by
- fixed: both features works fine. thank you.
- 22:50 Ticket #64 (Replace DEVICESCAN by something more flexible) created by
- It would be more flexible if names with wildcards and multiple names in a …
- 22:23 Changeset  by
- Linux: Add '/dev/sd[a-c][a-z]' to smartd DEVICESCAN.
- 22:01 Changeset  by
- smartd: Other config entries may precede DEVICESCAN.
- 17:28 Ticket #63 (3ware support at DEVICESCAN) created by
- - please support 3ware devices at devicescan. - or accept the devicescan …
- 23:00 Changeset  by
- Windows: Use '.win64' in names of 64-bit binary packages. Use correct …
- 19:49 Changeset  by
- Add update script to make targets 'dist' and 'clean', set +x permission, …
- 22:01 Ticket #59 (external drivedb) closed by
- fixed: r3072.
- 21:56 Changeset  by
- Add 'update-smart-drivedb' script (ticket #59).
- 21:17 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h updates: - Seagate …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.