- 22:40 Ticket #315 ([patch] recognize newer intel 320 and S3500 SSDs) closed by
- fixed: r3883.
- 20:08 Ticket #323 (Report for Western Digital Red drive doesn't make sense) closed by
- invalid: Smartctl works as expected, see above comment.
- 16:33 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Add an entry for Apricorn SATA Wire (2.5") (diff)
- 15:09 Ticket #323 (Report for Western Digital Red drive doesn't make sense) created by
- This is part of the 'smartctl -x /dev/sdf' output for a brand new WD Red …
- 13:49 Ticket #322 (Add WD Red 4TB to drivedb.h) created by
- Please add latest 4TB WD Red drives to database. Here is the patch.
- 18:29 Ticket #321 ([patch] use %zu to print size_t instead of %lu) created by
- The attached patch silences a compiler warning on 32 bit architectures …
- 18:29 Ticket #317 (os_linux.cpp: max_pathc value is low) closed by
- fixed: r3877.
- 17:27 Ticket #316 (improvements for the systemd service file) closed by
- fixed: r3875, r3876. Please try --without-systemdenvfile configure option.
- 12:59 Ticket #320 (Support for Seagate Expansion Drive (3TB)) created by
- The new seagate expansion drives seem to use a different usb bridge which …
- 17:22 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- added external Seagate FreeAgent? XTreme 640GB (internally Seagate … (diff)
- 14:11 Ticket #319 (SMART attribute differences between Windows and Linux) closed by
- worksforme: The drivedb.h versions on these two systems differ. The entry for S3500 …
- 11:47 Ticket #319 (SMART attribute differences between Windows and Linux) created by
- Intel SSD S3500 SMART attributes are different on Windows and Linux. …
- 18:39 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- 18:37 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Added WDC 500GB 0x1058:0x0910 (diff)
- 11:19 Ticket #317 (os_linux.cpp: max_pathc value is low) created by
- You should change const int max_pathc = 32 to a higher value because with …
- 23:38 Ticket #316 (improvements for the systemd service file) created by
- I think the service file for smartmontools could be improved: * Add a …
- 13:49 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.