Here you will find all related documentation on:
- understanding the SLA@SOI Architecture
- how to get the various components within the SLA@SOI framework installed and working.
White Paper & Architectural Documentation
- SLA@SOI Reference Architecture. White Paper - Source here.
- This overview includes the basic motivations, architecture building blocks, components, interactions and a few adoption examples.
- SLA@SOI Adoption Guide. White Paper - Source here.
- This guide provides a systematic approach for adopting the SLA@SOI framework in a specific target environment, starting from top-level service analysis and going down to detailed configuration items.
Component Architecture & Code Documentation
Note: To those contributing documentation there is a component template page that will help in structuring your documentation.
- Generic SLA Manager - Source here.
- Skeleton SLA Manager - Source here.
- Service Advertisement Service - Source here.
Components for business management
Components for software management
Components for infrastructure management
- Infrastructure Service Management - Source here., JavaDoc
- Infrastructure Service Manager - Source here.
- Infrastructure Service Manager Proxy OSGi bundle - Source here., JavaDoc
- Infrastructure Service Manager Proxy - Source here., JavaDoc
- Infrastructure jclouds OCCI Provider - Source here.
- OpenNebula Contributions - Source here.
- Tashi Contributions and SLA@SOI schedulers - Source here.
- Infrastructure SLA Manager - Source here., JavaDoc
Manageability components incl. Monitoring System
- Manageability Agent - Source here.
- Infrastructure Monitoring Agent - Source here.
- SLA Monitoring Layer
- How to build the SLA@SOI platform
- How to execute the SLA@SOI platform
- Documentation about integration tests
- Configuring the EventGenerator for run-time tests
- Deploying your 3rd party jars and component jars to the SLA@SOI Sourceforge repository
- XML documentation for the SLA@SOI platform web services
- Technical Environment
- Template Validation
- Debugging Instructions
- Information & Datamodel
- Platform Release
- For SLA@SOI platform code quality reports, see generated maven site.
- For technical support, see component owner list.
Open Reference Demonstrator
Either use the search box (top righthand corner) or: