Welcome to Oplot wiki
Oplot is a graphical backend to GNU Octave (http://www.octave.org) and uses Octave's internal OpenGL rendering system. Oplot is developed using Qt4 library (http://qt.nokia.com) and CMake (http://www.cmake.org) as build system.
Oplot is a tab-based window system, which creates figures in tabs and not new windows.
Some basic features of Oplot is
- Rendering of line, patch, surface, and image (since octave-3.3.55) objects.
- File generation such as png, tiff, jpeg is supported, but eps-generation is supported via Gnuplot.
- Zooming in and out with mouse wheel interaction.
- Rotating and panning of 2D/3D ojects.
Planned features of Oplot
- Off-screen rendering
- Handle graphics viewer and editor.
- SVG file generation
- Un-tab and tab windows.
Enjoy using Oplot