The open web architecture framework defines web applications in an eclipse based DSL editor. A code generator transforms the models into a Google Web Toolkit / Google App Engine project which can be customized by the developer.
The following architecture diagram shows the structure of the generated applications:
The yellow boxes show the components which are generated by the openwebarch framework.
- DemoProjects - demonstration projects which use openwebarch
- Requirements - these things you will need to use openwebarch
- Limitations - current limitations of the openwebarch
- Installation - installation of the openwebarch
- ProjectSetup - setup a new openwebarch powered project
- ReferenceDocumentation? - reference manuals
- Development - development of the openwebarch framework
- Contact - how to contact the openwebarch team