Filing a bug report
If you believe you found a bug in nxlog, please create a new ticket and add the following information:
- What is the problem you experience
- Steps to reproduce the issue
- Any input sample such as log files which can be used to reproduce the issue
- Full nxlog.conf config file
- gdb backtrace, core file, valgrind logs
- nxlog version number
- nxlog log file at debug and info loglevel
See also the Troubleshooting section in the reference manual.
Please note that nxlog-ce is a voluntary effort and we make no guarantees to fix reported issues or provide support on the mailing list. If this is critical to you or your organization, consider buying commercial support.