This is the MinGW-w64 Wiki.
For users looking for MinGW-w64 downloads, please see Downloading and installing MinGW-w64.
For users looking for support with a specific issue not detailed on this Wiki:
The MinGW-w64 project provides several convenient packages:
- MSYS (32-bit)
- Binaries And Sources
- an autotools package here.
- release version of mingw-w64 sources here
- How to install and use W32 and W64 cross-compilers under Linux
- Project-specific instructions
For users looking for information about MinGW-w64, there are several topics:
- Feature list
- The TODO List
- Compilation instructions for Runtime
- Information about releases of mingw-w64
- howto: Building projects with MinGW-W64
- howto: Creating a cross Win32 and Win64 compiler
- howto: Creating a native Win64 compiler
- howto: Running testsuite on Linux via Wine
- Versions of software required for building
- howto: Creating a buildbot slave
- Some extra links
- The Mingw-w64 API documentation
- PE-COFF Debugging Infomation
- Testsuite Tracking
- Tools: gendef
- Wine integration
To get the most out of the MinGW-w64 toolchain and project, it's important to have a good understanding of both the terminology and background of the different components. This section is meant to be a starting point to becoming more productive with the MinGW-w64 toolchain.