- 2010-11-22: Added missing information for downloading the code.
- 2010-10-24: Update instruction for the Examples. Now are present some other stuff regarding the second example.
- 2010-10-21: It's available another example!
- 2010-10-14: Update instruction for the Examples. Now are present two scripts for run directly the first example.
- 2010-10-08: Adding instruction for the Examples. The first one is available!
- 2010-10-04: Adding instruction for the Installation. Improving scripts for demo example.
ManFieLd is a Manifold Filtering Library for developing Multi-Sensor/Multi-Agent Data Fusion algorithms.
It provides an easy-to-use framework to develop filtering applications for Distributed System, relieving the burden of the developer to write the support code for the filtering.
The focus of the researcher is, then, on designing the single algorithm, instead reinvented the wheel over and the over.
Go to the Develop page and download the current version of svn repository (there is not a release yet, sorry!)
Read the Installation page.
The documentation can be obtained using doxygen.
The documentation of the current stable release is available here.
Read the Examples page.