- 08:28 Ticket #24 (Check the order of bytes in the headers) closed by
- fixed: Fixed the order of bytes in 64-bit address in MAC header to comply with …
- 22:37 Ticket #6 (Drop izconfig) closed by
- fixed: Done now, as both START and ASSOC do now asssign correct short addresses.
- 19:22 Ticket #4 (Add print config mode to iz) closed by
- fixed: Implemented by maximosipov
- 19:20 Ticket #28 (Implement support for MAC-level (HardMAC) devices and an example of such ...) closed by
- fixed: Provided interface between socket/NL code and MAC. Implemented fakehard …
- 19:18 Ticket #31 (Add support for START_CONFIRM netlink message) closed by
- fixed: Implemented. Closing
- 19:18 Ticket #10 (change device show and hw address setting interfaces to netlink) closed by
- fixed: Device show implemented by maximosipov HW address setting is implemented …
- 19:15 Ticket #7 (Implement creation/removal of logical interfaces in iz) closed by
- wontfix: Since we now use RTNL for WPAN interface creation, this task is dropped. …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.