Created project site at SourceForge
2009/09/17 - Halftone Laboratory project is now hosted at SourceForge.net, this includes source code repository (using Git), file downloads, this wiki, bug-tracking and many other services.
Halftone Laboratory 0.5 - "Bachelor" release 2009-08-03
2009/08/03 - Halftone Laboratory was released to public as a part of the Advanced Halftoning Methods bachelor thesis. The release is marked as 0.5 to suggest that it is in beta state. It is regarded as stable, but a lot of new cool features should be implemented.
All packages can be downloaded from project's Files page.
- Project page on SourceForge.
- Please report bugs or suggest enhancement using Trac - make a new ticket.
- White papers
- Notes for developers
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.