Welcome to the GSN Project
GSN Usage in Switzerland
GSN serves as the primary streaming data database for the ETH Center for Competence Environment and Sustainability (CCES). Through the Swiss Experiment platform project, the usage of GSN is increasing daily and is currently approaching somewhere in the region of 80 - 100 million data points. GSN is used as a repository for all types of data, from national networks to dense, short term local deployments and integrates sensors of a variety of types, from groundwater monitoring, to plant ecology, cryospherics and meteorology.
Example GSN Deployments
Some publicly available GSN deployments are available for testing:
GSN is licensed under the GNU GPL license, version 2. A complete copy of the text can be found in http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.txt. Basically, it grants you the rights to use, redistribute and modify GSN. However, if you want to redistribute a modified version of GSN, you must provide the complete source code of your modifications [*].
[*] If GPLv2 doesn't suit your needs please contact us.
Wiki guides and tools
- Using Trac's Wiki (quick guide) at WikiFormatting.
- For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.
- editors might be interested in RecentChanges
- gsn-usage.jpg (240.4 KB) - added by mriahi 4 years ago.
- gsn-mark.png (16.3 KB) - added by ndawes 3 years ago.
- gsn-usage.2.jpg (65.7 KB) - added by ndawes 3 years ago.
(2.7 KB) - added by sofiane_sarni
2 years ago.
(1.5 KB) - added by sofiane_sarni
2 years ago.
- README (2.6 KB) - added by slavon888 8 months ago.